Author Topic: J6 VIDEOS BEING RELEASED  (Read 3414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Re: J6 VIDEOS BEING RELEASED
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2023, 08:03:29 pm »
On Jan. 6th, a masked man wearing an earpiece and walkie-talkie was caught on video removing a glass window from the capitol. When he realized he was being recorded, he pushed another man and blamed him. He has not been added to the FBI's most wanted list, arrested, or charged.

https://twitter.com/texan_maga/status/1672973014080659457
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2023, 02:42:12 pm »
New Video Shows Bystander Begging Police to STOP BEATING Jan 6 Defendant Victoria White

https://rumble.com/embed/v3u23qm/?pub=4
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2023, 02:46:17 pm »
Every single Jan 6 prosecutor needs to be disbarred, criminally charged, and sentenced to hard prison time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2023, 02:50:01 pm »
Every single Jan 6 prosecutor needs to be disbarred, criminally charged, and sentenced to hard prison time.

:yowsa: Absolutely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2023, 03:07:13 pm »
New Jan 6 footage shows Matthew Perna, who committed suicide after DOJ's enhanced prosecution, calmly walking through Capitol alongside police

His mourning family reportedly said that he "couldn't take another day" after learning of the sentencing enhancement.

Darian Douraghy

Newly released footage from Hanuary 6, 2021, released by House Speaker Mike Johnson, shows Matthew Perna, who tragically took his own life, calmly strolling through the building alongside other protestors and even many police officers. Perna killed himself after prosecutors in his case added a terrorism enhancement in advance of his sentencing.

At the time of Perna's death, his mourning family reportedly said that he "couldn't take another day" after learning of the sentencing enhancement. His aunt, speaking to Dinesh D'Souza in his documentary Police State, revealed that Perna had a positive outlook when it came to serving time for trespassing on January 6, but that the terrorism enhancement was more than he could bear. After his death, she said she spoke to his prosecutor who claimed the enhancement would have been dropped in due time. But it was too late for Perna.

Perna can be seen on surveillance footage walking calmly through the Capitol hallways with others who were there on that day, including police officers.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1725967112655839639

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-new-jan-6-footage-shows-matthew-perna-who-committed-suicide-after-dojs-enhanced-prosecution-calmly-walking-through-capitol-alongside-police

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2023, 10:57:33 pm »

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1725651132184170926
Can you say "Fed"? Arrested for show, released because he's an inside guy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2023, 11:35:57 pm »
A video released about Jan 6th shows a police officer talking with other officers saying they’re going undercover as Antifa in the crowd is now going viral after being confirmed. 

https://twitter.com/Travis_in_Flint/status/1727141233078796691

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2023, 11:25:11 am »
A video released about Jan 6th shows a police officer talking with other officers saying they’re going undercover as Antifa in the crowd is now going viral after being confirmed. 

https://twitter.com/Travis_in_Flint/status/1727141233078796691
IIRC, there were accounts of between five and seven busloads of ANTIFAs brought in, putting their Trump gear on backwards so they would know who each other were, and heading to the Capitol.
If the Police were masquerading as ANTIFAs who were masquerading as Trump followers, this is a false flag within a false flag.

If those people can be identified as LEOs...and then picked up in the 'riot' video, this whole thing just might get a LOT more interesting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 11:26:32 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2023, 01:03:20 pm »
One of our friends was there and saw the busloads of black-clad "antifa." On a signal, they poured out of the buses and quickstepped to the Capitol. That's when he looked at the guy he was with and said, "We'd better leave - this doesn't look good."

Offline American Girl

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2023, 03:39:59 pm »
Reichstag Fire without the embers, I think...

What legal consequences could arise out of a federal agency colluding with the Democrats and Republicans in Congress?

https://www.usasupreme.com/footage-released-with-audio-man-wearing-an-earpiece-physically-forcing-people-inside-the-capitol-on-j6/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2023, 06:30:50 pm »
"We go undercover as Antifa in the crowd"

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1728117802807226390

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2023, 12:55:00 pm »
Capitol Police Lead the Way

The Post & Email

In a video taken from the Upper West Terrace of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, at approximately the halfway mark U.S. Capitol Police are seen leading a group of visitors through the hallway and a set of double doors in a non-confrontational way.

The video segment (https://cha.house.gov/cha-subcommittee-reading-room-fe781e74-d577-4f64-93cc-fc3a8dd8df18) appears on the second of five pages uploaded November 17 by the Committee on House Administration’s (CHA) Oversight Subcommittee after Speaker of the House Mike Johnson gave his assent to release the nearly three-year-old videos. That evening, Johnson wrote on “X” that the total footage to be made public would consist of “more than 40,000 hours,” with approximately 4,000 hours “that may involve sensitive security information related to the building architecture” to be withheld.

The video shows police officers leading apparent Trump supporters through the hallway who were carrying flags bearing the then-president’s name, backpacks, cellphones and/or homemade signs and wearing clothing reflective of the winter weather.

Hundreds of citizens entering the Capitol that day had attended a rally at the Ellipse which Trump held to protest the election results. Later in the day, Congress was to hold its quadrennial joint session to tally the electoral votes to confirm the election of the president.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/11/27/capitol-police-lead-the-way/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2023, 07:11:54 pm »
Remember 👮‍♂️ w a MAGA hat?
Here he is coordinating w Oath Keepers OUTSIDE the @uscapitol to go INTO building & help👮‍♂️trapped inside get  OUTSIDE

https://twitter.com/NoVA_Campaigns/status/1623982446290116608

Online mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2023, 07:23:30 pm »
In the first part of this video a BLM protestor is seen paying teenagers to riot during the summer of 2020. In the second part it appears to be the same man inside the Capitol giving people instructions. Do you think it’s the same guy?

https://twitter.com/JackSmart007/status/1729748848698957912

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2023, 07:36:46 pm »
Tarik Johnson
@elleonCEOTK
UPDATE: I spoke to my lawyer and I told him what my plans are as it relates to releasing information on X about the J6 set-up and the cover-up that ensued after. I wanted to see what if any legal ramifications I’d be facing when I do. He stated he didn’t see any and if something arose we would deal with it together. So it’s a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said, I ask for everyone to be patient as I’m going to do this right and I have to make another post before I load the 12-hour radio run to my page. Additionally, I am not a tech person so I will also have to learn to load large documents and audio files from my computer to X so I’m going to need a little more time. I still have to work in the middle of all this and I’m dealing with family stuff at the same time but you have my word I will get everything done by next week. Hopefully by Wednesday.

Some worry that something may happen to me prior to releasing the info. You can rest easy with that. Tom Fitton of Judical Watch has the info along with my attorney. Also @TPC4USA
  (who you all should be following) has permission to receive the info and do whatever he believes is best with that info in the unlikely event I disappear. The man only wants the truth no matter where it leads.

Please know that I am fighting for EVERYONE that was aggrieved from the events of J6 and UNITY in our country. I’m not doing this for any financial gain now or in the future but for the reasons I listed above by order of the God I serve. I am a LION and I will protect my cubs. In this case they are EVERYONE in the J6 community as you were set-up and that should not have happened to you even if you did wrong things that day. The police from all 17 agencies that responded to the Capitol to defend it as we should have been more prepared that day. All the people that died on J6 or as a result from that day. All whistleblowers from every agency that put their careers in jeopardy and or lost them because they wanted the truth out and saw what was happening to US citizens because of J6.

Thank you for listening and God bless the greatest nation in the world and all the people in it.

Tarik K Johnson
Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police
12:12 PM · Nov 30, 2023
·
 Views
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2023, 07:51:54 pm »
Tarik Johnson
@elleonCEOTK
UPDATE: I spoke to my lawyer and I told him what my plans are as it relates to releasing information on X about the J6 set-up and the cover-up that ensued after. I wanted to see what if any legal ramifications I’d be facing when I do. He stated he didn’t see any and if something arose we would deal with it together. So it’s a go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With that said, I ask for everyone to be patient as I’m going to do this right and I have to make another post before I load the 12-hour radio run to my page. Additionally, I am not a tech person so I will also have to learn to load large documents and audio files from my computer to X so I’m going to need a little more time. I still have to work in the middle of all this and I’m dealing with family stuff at the same time but you have my word I will get everything done by next week. Hopefully by Wednesday.

Some worry that something may happen to me prior to releasing the info. You can rest easy with that. Tom Fitton of Judical Watch has the info along with my attorney. Also @TPC4USA
  (who you all should be following) has permission to receive the info and do whatever he believes is best with that info in the unlikely event I disappear. The man only wants the truth no matter where it leads.

Please know that I am fighting for EVERYONE that was aggrieved from the events of J6 and UNITY in our country. I’m not doing this for any financial gain now or in the future but for the reasons I listed above by order of the God I serve. I am a LION and I will protect my cubs. In this case they are EVERYONE in the J6 community as you were set-up and that should not have happened to you even if you did wrong things that day. The police from all 17 agencies that responded to the Capitol to defend it as we should have been more prepared that day. All the people that died on J6 or as a result from that day. All whistleblowers from every agency that put their careers in jeopardy and or lost them because they wanted the truth out and saw what was happening to US citizens because of J6.

Thank you for listening and God bless the greatest nation in the world and all the people in it.

Tarik K Johnson
Former Lieutenant US Capitol Police
12:12 PM · Nov 30, 2023
·
 Views

God bless and protect Mr. Johnson!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2023, 11:52:01 pm »
In the first part of this video a BLM protestor is seen paying teenagers to riot during the summer of 2020. In the second part it appears to be the same man inside the Capitol giving people instructions. Do you think it’s the same guy?

https://twitter.com/JackSmart007/status/1729748848698957912

I cannot tell any similarity with that.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2023, 11:55:27 pm »
Remember 👮‍♂️ w a MAGA hat?
Here he is coordinating w Oath Keepers OUTSIDE the @uscapitol to go INTO building & help👮‍♂️trapped inside get  OUTSIDE

https://twitter.com/NoVA_Campaigns/status/1623982446290116608

Uh, why is there Arabic writing on the film half way through that right-side short film?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2023, 03:59:01 am »
 ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.