Author Topic: Experts raise alarm after Biden strikes agreement with China to shut down fossil fuels  (Read 734 times)

Offline libertybele

Made in China -- does anymore need to be said??

Experts raise alarm after Biden strikes agreement with China to shut down fossil fuels

U.S. energy experts are warning of the economic and national security implications of President Biden's pact with China this week to move towards shutting down fossil fuel production in favor of green energy.

The State Department announced this week it had struck a deal with its Chinese counterparts pledging to "accelerate the substitution for coal, oil and gas generation" with green energy sources like wind and solar power. The nations, which account for nearly half of global greenhouse gas emissions, also agreed to "deepen policy exchanges" on reducing carbon emissions in various sectors, like power, industry, buildings and transportation, across their economies.

But the agreement — in which the nations further pledged to "sufficiently accelerate renewable energy deployment in their respective economies through 2030" — was criticized over its potential impact on U.S. consumers. Experts also noted that China has rarely followed through on international accords and stands to financially benefit from such an agreement since it controls much of the world's green energy supply chain.

"The agreement speaks heavily about advancing — doubling down and tripling down on renewables, wind and solar. The majority of them are made in China," Daniel Turner, the founder and executive director of Power The Future, told Fox News Digital in an interview.................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/experts-raise-alarm-biden-strikes-agreement-china-shut-down-fossil-fuels
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Bolderdash!

The Chinese Communist Party won't hold up its end of the deal.

Affordable energy is one of the few competitive advantages America can have ... if the Global Climate Change Warriors weren't doing the bidding of the Chinese Commnist Party.

Access to offshore fossil fuel reserves is one of the drivers for China's agressive policies in the South China Sea.

Why does Biden put America last?

Is Biden Crime Inc getting more kickbacks from the Chi-coms?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Bolderdash!

The Chinese Communist Party won't hold up its end of the deal.

Affordable energy is one of the few competitive advantages America can have ... if the Global Climate Change Warriors weren't doing the bidding of the Chinese Commnist Party.

Access to offshore fossil fuel reserves is one of the drivers for China's agressive policies in the South China Sea.

Why does Biden put America last?

Is Biden Crime Inc getting more kickbacks from the Chi-coms?

Of course Brandon and cronies are getting a kickback -- this plan has been in motion since COVID was inflicted upon the world.

535 members of Congress continue to allow him to destroy our Republic.  The GOP sits and does nothing!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Cmon, you can believe every lie the Chi-Coms tell us just like you can believe every lie Joe tells us.  Thats why this Country is where its at now.  Presidential election virgins addicted to lies are now opening up their eyes and starting to actually think, instead of just stooge woke blabbering?, like at election time?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 07:29:49 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Aside from the fact that green energy is not efficient, effective, sustainable, or practical, this is massively impressive victory by the Chicoms to hasten our demise.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
So who is Joe representing most/best?

Communist China?  Communist Russia?  The Ukraine?  Radical terrorist Islam?  (Afghanistan?)  Hamas?  How far down the list is Americans expected to foot the bill to aid Democrat buddies ahead of Americans more and more living in the streets?  How many more Americans will be abandoned like in Afghanistan?
  :dumpster: :reaper: :media: :reaper:  :dumpster:

Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
His taking bribes for years, perhaps decades has consequences.

One word for this Democommie:

T   R   A   I   T   O   R