Author Topic: While Media Obsess About Some Warmth, Globe Seeing Plenty Of Unusual Cold Events  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
While Media Obsess About Some Warmth, Globe Seeing Plenty Of Unusual Cold Events
By P Gosselin on 15. November 2023

Surface temperatures measured where people live show there’s as much cold as there ‘s warmth, see temperature.global.com.

Christian Freuer’s Cold Report (EIKE)
and Electroverse.com

Snowpack extent in US reaches record levels!

America’s first Arctic air blast of the season broke hundreds of low temperature records and led to the largest snowpack extent there in early November in NOAA records.

A high snowpack blanketed the Rocky Mountains, northern Plains, Great Lakes and northern New England, resulting in 17.9% of the Lower 48 under a blanket of snow as the calendar turned to November – a new record in the books dating back to 2003.

Many places recorded their snowiest Halloweens ever.

At 22 inches, Muskegon, MI, not only recorded the snowiest Halloween ever, but also the snowiest October day and month. Glasgow, MT, recorded the snowiest start to the season with 36 inches.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/11/15/while-media-obsess-about-warmth-globe-seeing-plenty-of-unusual-cold-events/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson