Author Topic: Weiss convenes Los Angeles grand jury in Hunter Biden case — issues subpoena to first brother James:  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Weiss convenes Los Angeles grand jury in Hunter Biden case — issues subpoena to first brother James: report
By Social Links for Victor Nava
Published Nov. 16, 2023, 6:23 p.m. ET

Special counsel David Weiss has convened a grand jury in Los Angeles and issued a subpoena to first brother James Biden as part of his investigation into first son Hunter Biden.

The Delaware US attorney will seek to introduce documents and possibly witness testimony in an investigation now focused on the 53-year-old Hunter’s alleged failure to pay taxes on money he earned from overseas ventures, CNN reported Thursday.

It is unclear for which tax years Weiss’ team may consider bringing new charges against Hunter — or whether the special counsel is investigating other alleged crimes committed by President Biden’s surviving son. 

In June, Hunter agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor charges of failing to pay at least $100,000 on more than $1.5 million in earned income in both 2017 and 2018.

The plea deal, which also required Hunter to enter a diversion program on a felony federal weapons charge, fell apart in a Delaware courtroom July 26 and he was subsequently charged with felony counts of making false statements in purchasing a firearm, making false statements related to information required to be kept by a federally licensed firearms dealer, and unlawfully possessing a firearm while addicted to a controlled substance.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/16/news/weiss-convenes-la-grand-jury-in-hunter-biden-case-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

I hope Hunter as paid taxes for the income he earned for the sale of his "art".
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Hunter Biden Tax Probe Appears Active in California with James Biden Subpoena

David Weiss appears focused on investigating Hunter Biden for tax violations in California with subpoenas issued for James Biden

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/17/report-hunter-biden-tax-probe-appears-active-in-california-with-james-biden-subpoena/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Give the boy a pardon Dad. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.