Author Topic: Mess around and find out: Intense video shows U.S. military obliterating Iranian training sites  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mess around and find out: Intense video shows U.S. military obliterating Iranian training sites

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Wednesday, November 15, 2023
The Pentagon released late Tuesday dramatic video footage of the most recent U.S. airstrikes on training facilities and safe houses that were used by the Iranian military and its affiliated militias.

The Nov. 12 airstrikes were the latest U.S. retaliation against Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and its proxy groups. The Pentagon says those groups have launched dozens of rocket and drone attacks against U.S. troops in Iraq and Syria in recent weeks. Such attacks have occurred periodically over the past few years, but the frequency has increased dramatically since the militant group Hamas launched its Oct. 7 terrorist assault on Israel.

Iran is Hamas’ chief financial backer, and the regime in Tehran has openly praised the Oct. 7 operation against Israel.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/nov/15/dramatic-video-shows-us-airstrikes-on-iranian-mili/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson