Author Topic: Furious California resident with 78 acres on US-Mexico border says HUNDREDS of migrants are walking  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Furious California resident with 78 acres on US-Mexico border says HUNDREDS of migrants are walking across his land daily: 'I'd build my own wall if I could afford it!'

Brian Silvas says hundreds of migrants walk over his land every day in California

He blames the Biden administration for the 'out of control' border crisis

Arizona rancher George Alan Kelly was charged with murder of a migrant on his land

By JEN SMITH, CHIEF REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 09:57 EST, 15 November 2023 | UPDATED: 13:38 EST, 15 November 2023

A furious landowner living on the US-Mexico border in California is speaking out against Biden's lax migration laws that he says allows 'hundreds' of illegal migrants to walk through his land every day.

Brian Silvas owns 78 acres in Jacumba Hot Springs, a border town in San Diego County.

He says he is powerless to stop the floods of migrants who walk onto his property from Mexico every day. Trump's wall ends on his property, allowing them to simply sidestep it to gain entry to the US.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12752829/Furious-California-resident-78-acres-Mexico-border-says-HUNDREDS-migrants-walking-land-daily-Id-build-wall-afford-it.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson