Author Topic: The mounting evidence Biden got rich from dictators like China’s Xi.. Newt Gingrich  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The mounting evidence Biden got rich from dictators like China's Xi
There is more evidence that the Biden family has been using clever efforts to disguise the sources of their money
By Newt Gingrich Gingrich360.com
Published November 15, 2023 2:00am EST

A reporter asked me the other day if all the evidence about the Biden family’s money-making schemes (checks, secret messages, and meetings) meant that President Biden has been lying to the public. I was surprised by the question. Of course, Biden has been lying.

As I wrote early this year, the Bidens are the Delaware equivalent of the Sopranos (minus killing the people who irritate them). The late James Gandolfini (who played Tony Soprano in the hit HBO series) would be proud of the starring role Biden has played in America’s long-running, very-real-life crime drama. It would never have occurred to the New Jersey Sopranos to make money in China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine,and Kazakhstan, as well as here at home.

You can imagine Tony Soprano sitting down at exquisite Washington, D.C., restaurants with a dozen businessmen from various dictatorships and centers of corruption. You can clearly visualize Hunter Biden in a role similar to Christopher Moltisanti, (Tony Soprano’s drug addicted screw-up nephew) in the Delaware Sopranos.

Moltisanti is a pathetic crook who whines to Tony about his uncontrollable failures of character, judgment and performance. Tony, of course, turns to some allies to give the kid a chance – a little hustling, car-jacking, maybe a cut of the local drug dealing – to give him some self-respect and turn him into a standup crook. In the case of the Delaware Sopranos, Joe Biden just made Hunter Biden his bag man.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mounting-evidence-biden-got-rich-dictators-china-xi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34