Author Topic: Sen. John Kennedy Stumps Biden Judicial Nominee On Basic Legal Definitions  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. John Kennedy Stumps Biden Judicial Nominee On Basic Legal Definitions

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
November 15, 2023 3:11 PM ET

Republican Louisiana Sen. John Kennedy stumped one of President Joe Biden’s judicial nominees as he asked her to define basic legal definitions.

Kennedy, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, asked judicial nominee Sara E. Hill to describe the difference between a “stay order” and an “injunction” during a Wednesday hearing. These two terms are basic legal terms taught early on in law schools.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3tdun7/?pub=4

“A stay order would prohibit, um … sorry, an injunction would restrain the parties from taking action … a stay order … I’m not actually sure I can give you that,” Hill replied.

A stay order is taken to stop or suspend a legal proceeding or the actions of a party and is most commonly used to stop litigation from continuing, according to the Legal Information Institute. An injunction is an order requiring a person to either act or cease doing a specific action.

Democratic Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin reportedly congratulated Hill for “passing the Kennedy bar exam” following the Louisiana senator’s questioning, according to Judicial Crisis Network president Carrie Severino.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/11/15/john-kennedy-biden-nominee-legal-definition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Sen. John Kennedy Stumps Biden Judicial Nominee On Basic Legal Definitions
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2023, 03:08:44 pm »
Is that a crib sheet / cheat sheet she's hiding behind her left hand?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.