Author Topic: China exposes California’s moral corruption  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
China exposes California’s moral corruption
« on: November 16, 2023, 12:40:56 pm »
China exposes California’s moral corruption
© Provided by Washington Examiner

California Democrats spent billions over the past decade on dozens of programs to solve the state’s homelessness crisis, only to see more homeless people on the street than ever. Then, overnight, many of the homeless suddenly disappeared.

Turns out the solution to homelessness, at least in Democratic-controlled San Francisco, is a simple visit by a genocidal dictator. When China’s Xi Jinping meets with President Joe Biden in the city by the bay, unlike most tourists who visit, he won’t see a single tent. They’ve all been cleared out.

"I know folks are saying, ‘Oh, they're just cleaning up this place because all those fancy leaders are coming to town,’” Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA) said at a press conference last week. “That's true because it's true.”

What a refreshing moment of honesty from the man currently pretending not to be trying to replace Biden on the top of the Democratic ticket. "I mean any time you put on an event,” Newsom continued, “I mean you have people over your house you're going to clean up the house; you're going to make sure the kids make their beds.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/china-exposes-california-s-moral-corruption/ar-AA1jWMnI?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c8516ca7c48c4daeb8e1ca00380e2c25&ei=68
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson