Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Who will WIN the Iowa Caucus in 8 weeks?

(1/2) > >>

corbe:
Haley vies to overtake DeSantis in Iowa

BY JULIA MUELLER - 11/15/23 7:24 PM ET

DeSantis has long been considered the party’s top challenger to former President Trump, who has held on to a significant lead over the rest of the field — but momentum from standout debate performances has appeared to boost Haley, raising questions about which challenger will secure the second-place slot in Iowa.

“Iowa is the first and best shot Govs. Haley and DeSantis will have to emerge as the clear alternative to President Trump,” said Michael Zona, a Republican strategist and former staffer for Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley (R).

“One of the two will have to either win Iowa outright or earn a clear and convincing second place to take on the mantle of Trump alternative in the primary,” Zona added. 

Haley’s campaign is touting recent polling showing her on the rise in Iowa. She also announced plans for $10 million in TV, radio and digital advertising in Iowa and New Hampshire starting in December.

In a sign of her apparent surge in these early voting states, an Emerson College Polling/WHDH survey released Wednesday found Haley surpassing DeSantis for second place in New Hampshire.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4310970-nikki-haley-ron-desantis-iowa-caucus-donald-trump/

My vote is on whoever paints the prettiest picture for these psychopaths. 
    Ronna and Ross come ahead in my book.

libertybele:
DeSantis because no one else matters.

LMAO:
I chose the stoner option.

Free Vulcan:
My hope is DeSantis will turn out better than he's polling and he pulls a strong 2nd.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: LMAO on November 16, 2023, 04:52:01 am ---I chose the stoner option.

--- End quote ---

I chose the 'RNC hopes Trump is the nominee so that they can sit back and do nothing throughout the election season' option.  Ronna collects over $400k in salary for sitting on her ass.  Winner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version