Author Topic: Biden hands China big win with military deal, experts say: 'Incredibly poor decision'  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden hands China big win with military deal, experts say: 'Incredibly poor decision'
Deal would limit use of AI in nuclear weapons, drones
By Michael Lee Fox News
Published November 15, 2023 2:00am EST

President Biden is set to strike a deal with China that would limit the use of artifical intelligence in nuclear weapons.

Biden is to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco, where the two leaders are expected to also sign an agreement to limit AI's use in military applications, according to a report from Business Insider.

According to the report, Biden and Xi will agree to limit AI use in the systems that control and deploy nuclear weapons as well as the technology's use in autonomous weapon systems such as drones.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-hands-china-big-win-military-deal-experts-say-incredibly-poor-decision
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

////00000////

That was my thought as well. Brandon & Company aren't stupid; Joe's obvious cognitive decline is just being conveniently used.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34