Author Topic: Biden White House faces backlash for housing migrants on national park land: 'Not a place to house  (Read 264 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden White House faces backlash for housing migrants on national park land: 'Not a place to house people'
Story by Thomas Catenacci  •
22h

GOP senator speaks out after visiting southern border: 'Biden open border has caused this'
FIRST ON FOX: House Republican leaders are opening a probe into the White House over its decision to bypass environmental regulations when green-lighting a plan to house migrants on public land in New York.

In a letter sent Monday to White House Council on Environmental Quality Chairwoman Brenda Mallory, House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Bruce Westerman, R-Ark., and Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., the top GOP member of the panel's oversight subcommittee, warned that the federal government appeared to steamroll environmental concerns when it leased public property for migrant housing.

"Regardless of personal or political beliefs on immigration or migrant policy, there is common ground in keeping our national parks – some of America’s most treasured spaces – out of the debate," they wrote to Mallory. "All national parks, whether in rural or urban areas, exist for visitors to experience wonder, to recreate and find joy, or to simply learn more about the great history of our nation."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-white-house-faces-backlash-for-housing-migrants-on-national-park-land-not-a-place-to-house-people/ar-AA1jVoYn?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=370b6809ebc34bacadd69d21671305c2&ei=47
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Open the White House Front Lawn and DC monuments and parks to become migrant encampments.  That's where the decisions are made; thats' where the consequences should fall.

As long as someone else suffers the consequences of their policies, nothing will be done.  The consequences need to boomerang back onto those who make policy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.