Author Topic: Liberal City Builds Walls To Protect Elite, Clears Out Homeless  (Read 293 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Liberal City Builds Walls To Protect Elite, Clears Out Homeless
« on: November 15, 2023, 04:29:36 pm »
Liberal City Builds Walls To Protect Elite, Clears Out Homeless
© Provided by State Of The Union

San Francisco has erected barricades and fencing to secure the APEC summit where President Biden and Chinese President Xi Jinping are scheduled to meet this week.

The decision to erect the temporary barricades has faced criticism on social media, with some arguing that the decision is deeply hypocritical for Democratic-run San Francisco.

“San Francisco’s homeless population was entirely cleared out for Xi Jinping,” End Wokeness’ account posted. (Trending: Supreme Court Dismisses Case To Keep Trump Off Ballot)

“The government can easily fix our cities overnight. It just doesn’t want to.”

“U.S. taxpayers’ money is being used to protect the ‘safety’ of a communist dictator, suppressing the voices of the public living in America,” Jennifer Zeng wrote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/liberal-city-builds-walls-to-protect-elite-clears-out-homeless/ar-AA1jVuOW?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=370b6809ebc34bacadd69d21671305c2&ei=35
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Liberal City Builds Walls To Protect Elite, Clears Out Homeless
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 04:32:52 pm »
First of all, democrats claim walls don't work which is why the southern wall was stopped.  But San Fransicko had better not use the police to protect people either since, as we all know, they are nothing but killers according to the left.  They need extra social workers ASAP! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 05:05:58 pm »
It's literally like a dystopian movie.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 05:23:27 pm »
Typical hypocritical limousine liberal Dem ... for the 2004 DNC in Boston, the homeless were temporarily raptured to somewhere outside the city.

This 2004 Boston Democratic National Convention "Free Speech Zone" was a chain link cage/pen under the old elevated Green Line (trolley/LRV) tracks, to the side of the (new Boston) Garden.  Pictures of the "protest pen" are below:

« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 05:24:59 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright