Author Topic: It’s Not November 2024  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s Not November 2024
« on: November 15, 2023, 03:25:02 pm »
November 15, 2023
It’s Not November 2024
By J. Robert Smith

Last week, over at “Just the News,” the headline blared: “Trump leads Biden in 5 battleground states in New York Times poll.”

Other than a feelgood rush, so what? The official date for the ‘24 elections is November 5, though Election Day has become a nugget surrounded by gobs of ballot-stuffing and electronic hijinks. November 5 is now less than a year hence. Whatever the polls report today won’t necessarily reflect outcomes then, even if they’re honestly tallied.

Let’s venture that next year’s elections are held (yes, you read that right). The results, either way, will inevitably be disputed -- and not civilly, not if Democrats manage to lose. Between Trump derangement syndrome and an unending hunger for power and money, Democrats simply can’t lose to Trump and not go bonkers.

Suspending elections sounds like something out of a beach read. Maybe so. Never happened in the good old U.S. of A., you say. Check. But the world and country are headed for oversized calamities, they’re on our doorsteps now. Saying next year’s presidential contest is critical has become cliché.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/its_not_november_2024.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: It’s Not November 2024
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 04:43:42 pm »
1.) Way too many highfalutin intellectual words for this deplorable.
2.) January 6th was Trump's Beer Hall Putsch.
3.) Trump is not the biggest threat; his enablers and collaborators are.

4.) I don't need Pantsuit Stalin, Hillary Clinton, to tell me anything.  I'll take Trump at his word:

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: It’s Not November 2024
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 04:48:25 pm »
Trump called to suspend elections in summer 2020, I believe. Someone else can Google it. Guy is a moron.