Author Topic: Video: San Francisco Democrats Display Ideological Colors as Xi Jinping Drives Through  (Read 193 times)

Offline American Girl

Bigger rally than Biden's, go figure.

Wow, every time I think I’ve seen the worst …. And every time I’m wrong….
Their leader has finally paid a visit!

Why would an American city cater to and red-carpet treat a foreign dictator who hates our country and is telling his people back at home that they are at war with us and that we are the world's evil superpower?

https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-san-francisco-democrats-display-ideological-colors-as-xi-jinping-drives-through/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the crowd in the video had frontage, but no depth. Lines of people 1 deep at the curb will be carefully portrayed in the media as being huge, using camera angles and other tricks, but the turnout looks like a Biden rally.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis