Author Topic: The US Army discovers woke doesn’t win wars — but is it too late?  (Read 342 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The US Army discovers woke doesn’t win wars — but is it too late?

The US Army last week “released a recruitment ad that critics argue is a sure sign the military is gearing up for war,” Townhall’s Leah Barkoukis reports. “There are no signs of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the 30-second spot, which features white males jumping out of a plane.”

After several years of stressing wokeness and diversity — and telling troops, “If you’re a white male, you are part of the problem” — the Army is suddenly seeking old-fashioned soldiers from traditional sources.

That’s because, like it or not, if you’re looking for combat soldiers, you’re going to be recruiting heavily among white males — and, worse yet from the wokies’ standpoint, white males from the South and Midwest.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-us-army-discovers-woke-doesn-t-win-wars-but-is-it-too-late/ar-AA1jW8VN?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9f04c63cfe7c45fd80d23463e545956a&ei=26
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The US Army discovers woke doesn’t win wars — but is it too late?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 11:45:00 am »

The US Army discovers woke doesn’t win wars 

Not for one second do I believe this.  Too much time and money have already been invested in wokeness for the Army to just roll it up and throw it in the burn pit.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2023, 01:44:56 pm »
The US Army does NOT make these decisions.

They are made by their political masters,the same people who control their budgets and send them off to fight wars.

These are the SAME cretins that made Miss Miley the CMMFIC of the US Army and damn near destroyed it by doing so.

Let's start putting the blame where the blame really starts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2023, 04:23:29 pm »

Let's start putting the blame where the blame really starts.

My bad! wink777
Thomas Jefferson