Author Topic: GOP Sen. Mullin, union boss almost come to blows in Senate hearing: 'Stand your butt up'  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Sen. Mullin, union boss almost come to blows in Senate hearing: 'Stand your butt up'
This isn't the first time Sen. Mullin and Teamster President O'Brien have threatened to fight
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published November 14, 2023 1:04pm EST

A Senate committee hearing appeared to be on the brink of a physical altercation on Tuesday a Republican senator stood up and threatened to fight a labor leader as Sen. Bernie Sanders tried to play peacemaker.

"Sir this is a time, this is a place, you want to run your mouth we can be two consenting adults and we can finish it here," GOP Sen. Markwayne Mullin told Teamster President Sean O'Brien during a Senate Health Committee hearing on Tuesday after reading a tweet where O'Brien said he could take the senator "any time" or "any place."

"Ok, that's fine, perfect," O'Brien responded.

"You want to do it now?" Mullin asked?

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-sen-mullin-union-boss-almost-come-to-blows-senate-hearing-stand-your-butt-up
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can't we just have a good old Hamilton/Burr type duel?   Think of the ratings.  Prolly get a 70 share!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Idiocracy! C'mon dude, you're a Senator. Is this the WWE?

Also you assholes made me actually respect Bernie Sanders... words I cannot believe I'm uttering right now.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 11:16:51 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Would someone please hand Mr. Mullin a cane...?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Would someone please hand Mr. Mullin a cane...?

Haha yes! Charles Sumner I think it was?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Haha yes! Charles Sumner I think it was?

The Caning of Senator Charles Sumner.

Wow.  Never learnt that back in skrool.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.