Author Topic: Systemic voting fraud in America?  (Read 614 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Systemic voting fraud in America?
« on: November 14, 2023, 04:49:33 pm »
November 14, 2023
Systemic voting fraud in America?
By Amil Imani

The issue of voter fraud and election integrity dominated much of Trump's presidency, and by its end in 2020, many of his supporters raised concerns about the credibility of the electoral system.

Well, voter fraud appears to have metastasized and is now out of control.   We saw that in Arizona's gubernatorial race, and we see it all across America.

In recent years, concerns about voter fraud have grown significantly, with many individuals asserting that there are systemic issues within the American electoral system.

One striking example cited by those raising concerns about voter fraud is the Kentucky gubernatorial election, which looked like a close race, with the Democratic nominee, Andy Beshear, defeating Republican incumbent Matt Bevin by just over 5,000 votes, or 0.37%. This made it the closest gubernatorial election in Kentucky since 1899 by votes and the closest ever by percentage.

The discrepancy in the voting patterns in this election raises eyebrows and sparks suspicions among those alleging voter fraud. While Kentucky Republicans voted overwhelmingly for their party's candidates for other statewide offices, such as Attorney General and Secretary of State, they simultaneously chose a Democrat for the governor's position. This divergent behavior among voters, especially within the same party, appears perplexing and contradictory.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/systemic_voting_fraud_in_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Systemic voting fraud in America?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 05:21:11 pm »
The Republicans are losing because American voters don't trust them to govern.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 06:19:57 pm »
The Republicans are losing because American voters don't trust them to govern.

Republicans are losing because of election fraud period. So are you trying to tell me the Americans trust DEMS to govern?? Seriously?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 07:29:15 pm »
Americans don't trust Dems either ... that's why voters prefer divided Government ... so no one party has the ability to steam roll legislation through Congress to the President's desk.

Voter fraud is a false narrative created by failing party leaders to insulate themselves from consequences of their repeated election losses.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2023, 07:32:05 pm »

Voter fraud is a false narrative created by failing party leaders to insulate themselves from consequences of their repeated election losses.

BS! 100% USDA Grade A
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2023, 07:33:16 pm »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2023, 10:59:51 pm »
"Systemic voting fraud in America?"

Joe Isuzu says, "don't believe a word of it!":

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2023, 11:02:21 pm »
Needs to be criminally investigated. We don't do stupid shit like January 6th however.