Author Topic: The One Question No One Asks the Rabid 'Ceasefire Now' Hysterics, and It Explains Everything  (Read 251 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The One Question No One Asks the Rabid 'Ceasefire Now' Hysterics, and It Explains Everything
By Bonchie | 9:38 AM on November 14, 2023

On Monday evening, yet another "ceasefire now" rally was held by members of Congress. The faces were familiar, with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jamaal Bowman, and Ilhan Omar all making speeches.
Advertisement

For their part, the first two decided to pretend they were Jewish because that's apparently where we are now. Remember, cultural appropriation is bad unless it's a "Latinx" acting as if she speaks for Judaism to demand they submit to a terrorist government that invaded Israel and killed over a thousand people.

As absurd as that was, I was more interested in this comment by Ocasio-Cortez, though.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1724241551629451337

Isn't she brilliant? You see, all Israel needs to do is formulate a "diplomatic solution." Why didn't anyone think of that before? I mean, it's not like there already was a ceasefire on October 6th before Hamas terrorists decided to paraglide into a music festival to rape, torture, and murder innocent people.

That bout of sarcasm brings me to the question none of these rabid "ceasefire now" hysterics are ever asked: Should Hamas remain in power?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/11/14/the-one-question-no-one-asks-the-rabid-ceasefire-now-hysterics-n2166317
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There was a ceasefire until October 7th ... when Hamas broke it with murder, rape, and kidnapping.

Reduce Gaza to ash.

Start the deconstruction of Hezbollah, Houthis, Iranian Revolutionary Guard, and every other Iran proxy ... in the lead up to the eventual deconstruction of the Iranian regime.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.