Author Topic: Liz Cheney says RNC chair ‘collaborating’ with Trump’s ‘Nazi propaganda’  (Read 852 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Liz Cheney says RNC chair ‘collaborating’ with Trump’s ‘Nazi propaganda’
by Miranda Nazzaro - 11/13/23 11:00 AM ET

Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) ripped Republican National Committee (RNC) Chair Ronna McDaniel for dodging questions Sunday about former President Trump’s “vermin” comments, which Cheney described as “Nazi propaganda.”

“When @GOPChairwoman refuses to condemn the GOP’s leading candidate for using the same Nazi propaganda that mobilized 1930s-40s Germany to evil, it’s fair to assume she’s collaborating,” Cheney wrote in a post on X, formerly Twitter. “History will judge Ronna McDaniel and every republican who is appeasing this dangerous man.”

Trump is facing backlash over the language used on social media and in a speech marking Veterans Day in which he pledged to “root out” the “vermin” of the country.

“In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream,” Trump wrote in a post.

Pressed over the comments on multiple Sunday talk shows, McDaniel dodged reporters’ questions and said she would not comment on candidates and their messaging.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/4307011-liz-cheney-rnc-chair-mcdaniel-collaborating-trump-nazi-propaganda/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Liz Cheney says RNC chair ‘collaborating’ with Trump’s ‘Nazi propaganda’
by Miranda Nazzaro - 11/13/23 11:00 AM ET

Trump is facing backlash over the language used on social media and in a speech marking Veterans Day in which he pledged to “root out” the “vermin” of the country.

“In honor of our great Veterans on Veteran’s Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our Country, lie, steal, and cheat on Elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American Dream,” Trump wrote in a post.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/4307011-liz-cheney-rnc-chair-mcdaniel-collaborating-trump-nazi-propaganda/

So, saying the Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs living like vermin in our country need to be rooted out is now Nazi propaganda?

Pro tip:  Keep it together, folks.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Cheney has TDS so badly that she continues to make a fool out of herself.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Cheney has TDS so badly that she continues to make a fool out of herself.

She really has become unhinged.

I am trying to find anything at all objectionable about what Trump said about "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs", and the only thing I can come up with is that he may have unintentionally insulted vermin by means of comparison.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man her Trump Hate Boner grows larger by the day.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

She really has become unhinged.

I am trying to find anything at all objectionable about what Trump said about "Communists, Marxists, Fascists, and Radical Left Thugs", and the only thing I can come up with is that he may have unintentionally insulted vermin by means of comparison.

Why not just wish veterans a happy Veterans Day and save that kind of talk at his rallies? Didn’t he do something similar like this to another holiday?

I am all for taking on the left. But Donald Trump is more rhetoric than action when it comes to taking on the left.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 08:54:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like Tangerine Mussolini is taking the GOP full fascist ...

German-American Bund Rally Address 2/20/1939
https://www.docsteach.org/documents/document/bund-rally-address
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/documentary-shows-1939-nazi-rally-madison-square-garden-180965248/

////00000////

I look forward to the inevitabe MAGA attempts to distance this language from Hitler and Mussolini.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

I look forward to the inevitabe MAGA attempts to distance this language from Hitler and Mussolini.

If history is any guide, they’ll just make you personally the issue

Do any of his supporters believe the left has been on the decline or on the political ascendancy in the era of Trump? Be honest
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Both the left and the right are on the decline.  That's creating voids being filled by MAGAs and Progressives.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Right_in_Virginia

You want to know what actual “vermin” is? It’s what crawls around San Francisco daily, until Gavin Newsom chose to finally clean it up on a dime in honor of Xi Jinping. This is a classic MSM trick: obsess over some random word Trump said & sanctimoniously condemn him while *entirely* ignoring the substance of what’s killing this country. Won’t let them get away with it. (Video)

https://twitter.com/VivekGRamaswamy/status/1725000895950172671

Offline The_Reader_David

Well Ms. Cheney, you did catch Trump repurposing some Nazi-style rhetoric. 

But have you not noticed that it's his opponents who are embodying Mussolini's definition of Fascism:  "the union of corporate and state power" in the way the media and tech companies (X now excepted) work hand-in-glove with the alphabet agencies to censor anything opposed to the Democrats' program?  Or for that matter, that actual antisemitism is to be found not among Trump and his followers, but among the Democrats, the "Squad" leading the way in Congress and BLM leading the way in the streets?

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump just wants absolute power or an unprincipled dictatorship like his pen pal, Rocket Man.

Offline LMAO

Well Ms. Cheney, you did catch Trump repurposing some Nazi-style rhetoric. 

But have you not noticed that it's his opponents who are embodying Mussolini's definition of Fascism:  "the union of corporate and state power" in the way the media and tech companies (X now excepted) work hand-in-glove with the alphabet agencies to censor anything opposed to the Democrats' program?  Or for that matter, that actual antisemitism is to be found not among Trump and his followers, but among the Democrats, the "Squad" leading the way in Congress and BLM leading the way in the streets?

Liz Cheney is enjoying the accolades of the media with her opposition to Trump

Yet the same tactics would be used  against her by that same media if she were to run for president against any Democrat

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I can't believe Dizzy Lizzy used to be one of the most articulate conservatives out there and would just dismantle the opposition on the Sunday shows.

If someone floated a theory that she's been replaced by an alien clone, I might just believe it. The change is that radical.
The Republic is lost.