Author Topic: Muslim Democrats ‘Horrified’ by Plan to Halt Palestinian Immigration to U.S.  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Muslim Democrats ‘Horrified’ by Plan to Halt Palestinian Immigration to U.S.

JOHN BINDER10 Nov 20236,703

Muslim Democrats Andre Carson, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar say they are “horrified” by GOP plans that would halt Palestinian legal immigration to the United States.

This week, Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) and other House Republicans introduced legislation to ban the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from providing green cards, visas, refugee status, and parole to Palestinians.

Zinke’s legislation also would revoke visas for Palestinians in the United States, thus making them eligible for deportation.

“This legislation keeps America safe,” Zinke said of the legislation. “I don’t trust the Biden Administration any more than I do the Palestinian Authority to screen who is allowed to come into the United States.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/10/muslim-democrats-horrified-by-plan-halt-palestinian-immigration-u-s/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why are they so upset?  Democrats had no problem doing essentially the same thing to American Citizens of Japanese descent in WWII?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson