Author Topic: Major law firm to accuse elite universities of civil rights violations for enabling antisemitic mobs  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Major law firm to accuse elite universities of civil rights violations for enabling antisemitic mobs
Story by Hannah Grossman  •
2h

A major New York law firm told Fox News Digital it expects to sue a number of universities for the alleged violation of Jewish students' civil rights, while demanding immediate remedial changes and financial penalties.

"Students are coming to us. Because they are afraid for their physical safety," Mark P. Ressler, a partner at Kasowitz Benson Torres who is readying up to launch lawsuits against universities, said. Ressler told Fox News his investigations proceeded the Oct. 7 Hamas terror attacks and will allege that some universities have a "double standard" when it comes to taking action against Jewish civil rights abuses, while tackling civil rights concerns from other minority groups.

"We will be alleging in these lawsuits and will be proving in court that the schools were acutely aware of the dire situation for Jewish students on the campuses. They knew about the anti-Jewish harassment, and they looked the other way and engaged in what the law describes as deliberate indifference. They knew they had to act. Students were begging them to act, and the schools did absolutely nothing," he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/major-law-firm-to-accuse-elite-universities-of-civil-rights-violations-for-enabling-antisemitic-mobs/ar-AA1jTXLd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8d5fd44a40b441f38bb031bb76a618cc&ei=37
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson