Author Topic: London Has Fallen David Strom  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
London Has Fallen David Strom
« on: November 13, 2023, 03:08:34 pm »
London Has Fallen
David Strom 8:01 AM on November 13, 2023

I have been following London’s decline for a while now, and have written a fair amount about the societal decline in Britain.

I often speak of Western culture, and the Anglosphere as a subset of it. Generally speaking, the Anglosphere comprises Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and the USA–the countries that not only predominately speak English, but whose traditions and legal practices derive from English Common Law and the Scottish Enlightenment.

Obviously, these countries differ in important respects. Still, aside from knowing what side of the road to drive, citizens from one country would feel pretty comfortable navigating the streets of any of the others.

I happen to be a fan of the English Common Law and the Scottish Enlightenment and believe that the modern concept of human rights derives from the traditions embodied within them. It’s not that I believe that the ideals embodied in these traditions have been universally upheld by the societies built upon them–that is hardly the case. Rather, we judge the failures to do so based on these very ideals.

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1723751526584189082

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/11/13/london-has-fallen-n591974
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: London Has Fallen David Strom
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:33:05 pm »
I'm on record in this forum for predicting a few years ago that [formerly Great] Britain would become the first Western nation to fall to islam.

Look at the pics above.
When you import muslims, you get...
... islam.

When you've "lost London"...?

For some reason, the English speakers of The West -- from whom most of the cornucopia of Western Civilization sprung -- have also proved to be the weakest Europeans insofar as PROTECTING their civilization goes.

Whether or not what's left can be saved (or is even worth saving any longer) ... is unknown at this time.

If it is to be saved, it will take the bloodiest war in human history to do so.
Those people on the bridge in the post above this one, will ... have to... disappear.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: London Has Fallen David Strom
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 01:39:41 am »
I'm on record in this forum for predicting a few years ago that [formerly Great] Britain would become the first Western nation to fall to islam.

Look at the pics above.
When you import muslims, you get...
... islam.

When you've "lost London"...?

For some reason, the English speakers of The West -- from whom most of the cornucopia of Western Civilization sprung -- have also proved to be the weakest Europeans insofar as PROTECTING their civilization goes.

Whether or not what's left can be saved (or is even worth saving any longer) ... is unknown at this time.

If it is to be saved, it will take the bloodiest war in human history to do so.
Those people on the bridge in the post above this one, will ... have to... disappear.

@Fishrrman

Not without outside help.

After all,non-Muslim Brits no longer have access to firearms,and the Muslims do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!