Author Topic: Biden White House in ‘Full-Blown Crisis’  (Read 492 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden White House in ‘Full-Blown Crisis’
« on: November 13, 2023, 04:39:50 pm »
Biden White House in ‘Full-Blown Crisis’
© Provided by State Of The Union

Support for President Joe Biden is consistently decreasing, with polls showing him losing to former President Donald Trump in several swing states.

Biden’s support among nonwhite voters has declined significantly, and Trump has gained support among black voters, traditionally loyal to the Democratic Party.

The polls indicate that Biden’s policies are perceived as personally harmful by a majority of voters, and there is a growing race problem for the White House. (Trending: Is It Time For Joe Biden To Drop Out Of 2024?)

“Discontent pulsates throughout the Times/Siena poll, with a majority of voters saying Mr. Biden’s policies have personally hurt them. The survey also reveals the extent to which the multiracial and multigenerational coalition that elected Mr. Biden is fraying,” The Times wrote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-white-house-in-full-blown-crisis/ar-AA1jMn8u?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9a90d8c4d166414fa4b90f0ee9ec52dc&ei=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden White House in ‘Full-Blown Crisis’
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:52:35 pm »
ol' white joe is most certainly not going to be running again.
But the more important question:
Can they even keep him going until January 2025?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 12:07:39 am »
But the more important question:
Can they even keep him going until January 2025?

2025?  It'll be interesting to see if they can keep him going till 2024.

I'm sure there is much discussion about what to do with Harris; though she would become the first woman president and first woman president of color!!  That should win some votes.  :whistle:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 01:23:02 am »
NOT believing the bogus ballots haven't already  been printed up,and are stored away somewhere,just waiting for the voting to start so the DNC can start distributing them.

Hell,the DNC has probably already  bribed on blackmailed enough elected Republicans to go  along with  it so there is no big deal made about it after the election ends and the DNC candidate "wins".

WE,THE  PEOPLE,either elect Trump this time,or there will NOT be any more actual elections held in America. Our political masters will take pages from the Soviet playbook to run elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2023, 01:26:51 am »

@Fishrrman

Why do you say that,when he is already so senile that a retarded poodle is smarter,and nobody in a position to do anything about it seems to care?

Hell,the only one that even talks about how corrupt Biden  and the DNC is is already facing at least 96 charges in federal courts,and he is a Billionaire that can afford to hire the best lawyers in the nation to represent him.

Just imagine the uphill battle the typical candidate faces that has MUCH more modest funding.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2023, 01:30:35 am »
2025?  It'll be interesting to see if they can keep him going till 2024.

I'm sure there is much discussion about what to do with Harris; though she would become the first woman president and first woman president of color!!  That should win some votes.  :whistle:

@libertybele

Well,for all  practical purposes,she would have close to an absolute LOCK on the black and female votes. Given the current situation with  race and abortion rights,and the DNC pretty much has a lock on those votes already.

Add the votes of the airhead males and the votes of dead and imaginary  people the pile,and it seems like a sure thing for the DNC.

Unless,of course,the RNC runs a candidate that likes to throw verbal bombs and isn't afraid of fighting back.

Anyone know a candidate like that?