Author Topic: Biden calls David Axelrod a 'pr--k' in private as ex-Obama adviser voices election concerns: Report  (Read 586 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden calls David Axelrod a 'pr--k' in private as ex-Obama adviser voices election concerns: Report
Politico's Jonathan Martin hammered Biden's name-calling strategy and said it wasn't going to help him beat Trump
 By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published November 13, 2023 9:48am EST

Politico columnist Jonathan Martin hammered President Biden's re-election strategy on Monday and argued that reportedly calling former Obama adviser David Axelrod a "pr*ck" in private was not going to win him votes.

Martin also criticized Biden's decision to debate poll results with the White House press corps, adding that it wouldn't make his victory in 2024 any likelier.

"Calling David Axelrod ‘a pr*ck,’ as a person who has heard Biden use the word says he does in private, is not a strategy to win 270 electoral votes. And repeating a PG version of the same animus in public while litigating polling with the White House press corps also won’t make Biden’s reelection any likelier," Martin wrote in Politico.

Axelrod has mused aloud whether it is "wise" for Biden to seek re-election as he faces grim swing-state polls and Democratic fretting over his age and ability to again defeat former President Trump. Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy asked Biden about polling that showed him trailing Trump in battleground states last week.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-calls-david-axelrod-pr-k-private-ex-obama-adviser-voices-election-concerns-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

I thought Axelrod was delicate enough with his comments.  If Biden doesn't know when to quit, this could be entertaining. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

David Axelrod is a pr!ck.  He's the patron saint of lost Dem causes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You get 'em rough tough creampuff. Shoot 'em thru the door, pow pow pow!
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Axelrod was a bad dude.  No joke. Biden says he will Confront him with a chain back behind the Whitehouse at recess.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

They should put on the gloves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They should put on the gloves.

Performing mutual proctological exams? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.