Author Topic: Biden campaign co-chair Veronica Escobar ‘afraid’ Democrats will get blame for border crisis  (Read 398 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden campaign co-chair Veronica Escobar ‘afraid’ Democrats will get blame for border crisis
Story by Ryan King  •
16h

One of President Biden’s re-election campaign co-chairs has said she worries that growing frustrations over the deteriorating situation at the southern border will hamper Democrats’ prospects in 2024.

“People are really frustrated. They want to see order. They want to see government manage situations,” Rep. Veronica Escobar (D-Texas) told Politico in an interview published Tuesday.

“Unfortunately Democrats are getting the brunt of that right now, and people have brainwashed themselves into thinking that somehow Donald Trump solves this.”

During fiscal year 2023, more than 2.47 million encounters were reported along the Mexico frontier — with more than 240,000 migrants apprehended in October, the most recent month for which stats are available, according to data from US Customs and Border Protection.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-campaign-co-chair-veronica-escobar-afraid-democrats-will-get-blame-for-border-crisis/ar-AA1lL0Ss?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d32c40c0efe44363829a77d6e4c94c1b&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is she afraid the party will get all the credit for destroying America and the rank and file will be left out of the accolades? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Let's blame those responsible:

Where did the State Department and USAID get all the money to fund and facilitate the weaponized mass migration into the U.S.? From the $1.5 Trillion FY 2022 “Omnibus” Spending Bill that was pushed through on the last day of the last Congress, of course.

https://twitter.com/KimWexlerMAJD/status/1738620316757197204
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org