Author Topic: BREAKING: Tim Scott announces that he is suspending his 2024 presidential campaign.  (Read 1269 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I like him, he just isn't quite ready for the presidency.  I think it was wise for him to drop out at this time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

The news media are trying to create some scandal about his girlfriend. Ooooh, he didn't reveal her identity. Well, of course not. He knew they'd doxx her and her family, and harass them endlessly.

Apparently, the media also tried to hint that he must be gay, since he isn't married. But, but, but ... I thought the lefties loved the gayz!
... Speculation about Scott's marital status at times overshadowed his campaign. He repeatedly refused to reveal his girlfriend's identity, leading some to question whether he had a girlfriend at all.

Scott said some rivals wanted to draw attention to his marital status to "sow seeds of doubt" about his campaign, according to The Washington Post.

"It's like a different form of discrimination or bias," Scott said. "You can't say I'm Black, because that would be terrible, so find something else that you can attack."

He ended the mystery last Wednesday when she joined him onstage after the 3rd GOP debate in Miami. She is Mindy Noce, an interior designer and mother of three from Charleston, South Carolina.  ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tim-scott-drops-race-mere-030239822.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Ron DeSantis
@RonDeSantis
Tim Scott is a strong conservative with bold ideas about how to get our country back on track. I respect his courage to run this campaign and thank him for his service to America and the U.S. Senate.
I look forward to Tim continuing to be a leader in our party for years to come.
10:11 PM · Nov 12, 2023

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DeSantis should pick Tim for his VP.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
(redacted for space concerns)
Huh. Remember this one?

Or was that just leverage so that Donald Trump could go back and take credit for Scott's victory, like he so tirelessly does with DeSantis and any other Republican that dares challenge him?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 12:10:06 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, Mr. Trump has been known to turn on a dime when it comes to the "outstanding" people he once endorsed.

Announcing he's ending his presidential campaign, Tim Scott says as a Black man, he will now dedicate his time to fighting anti-Semitism on college campuses

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1723966285384446062

Yeah, Mr. Trump has been known to turn on a dime when it comes to the "outstanding" people he once endorsed.

Has President Trump "turned on" Tim Scott?  I've not seen that ---- so, please post a link.  I'm interested in reading what he said.

Thank you.