Author Topic: GOP senator moves to force release of Jeffrey Epstein flight logs, identify perpetrators in 'horrifi  (Read 546 times)

Online libertybele

GOP senator moves to force release of Jeffrey Epstein flight logs, identify perpetrators in 'horrific conduct'

Republican Tennessee Sen. Marsha Blackburn is pressing for the Senate Judiciary Committee to issue a subpoena for convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs in order to identify possible perpetrators partaking in his "horrific conduct."

"Since we're in the business of issuing subpoenas now, here are a few more that I've filed," Blackburn told the committee during a Thursday hearing looking into possible subpoenas being pushed by Democrats related to a Supreme Court ethics probe.

"A subpoena to Jeffrey Epstein's estate to provide the flight logs for his private plane. Given the numerous allegations of human trafficking and abuse surrounding Mr. Epstein, we've got to identify everyone who could have participated in his horrific conduct," she said.

Blackburn went on to slam efforts by Democrats on the committee to target justices on the Supreme Court, and said they should be focusing on "real issues."

"If you want to take up our time and go there, Mr. Chairman, we can go there. This is a sad day in the history of this prestigious committee, but I'm confident that the American people see this sham for what it really is," she said.........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop-senator-moves-force-release-jeffrey-epstein-flight-logs-identify-perpetrators-horrific-conduct
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Murderous deaths surround the democrats ,much like the democrats even before bill clinton took Presidential office.
People sure hate to learn the obvious lesson of history, regardless of how many obvious murders were committed.
The murders continue unabated! No really?
I had no desire to educated the morally mentally depraved in my final years, yet here i am!
Like trying to convince granite to absorb water!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Murderous deaths surround the democrats ,much like the democrats even before bill clinton took Presidential office.
People sure hate to learn the obvious lessons of history, regardless of how many obvious murders were committed.
The murders continue unabated! No really?
I had no desire to educate the morally mentally depraved in my final years, yet here i am!
Like trying to convince granite to absorb water!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions