Author Topic: Democrat’s Stark Warning to Jen Psaki  (Read 407 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat’s Stark Warning to Jen Psaki
« on: November 11, 2023, 12:35:04 pm »
Democrat’s Stark Warning to Jen Psaki
© Provided by State Of The Union

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) has expressed concerns about the Democratic Party’s chances in the 2024 presidential election for the first time, citing a divided country and the moral crisis of the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Her comments reflect a series of Democratic politicians expressing their worries about Biden’s 2024 prospects, as polls consistently show Trump leading in key states and Biden’s declining job approval ratings.

“I think it is important to recognize that we have a very divided country, as you well know,” Jayapal said. (Trending: Donald Trump Loses His Cool At High-Stakes $250 Million Trial)

“You have said that polls really don’t reflect where people are. I agree with you.”

“But I will tell you, this is the first time, Jen, that I have felt like the 2024 election is in great trouble for the president and for our Democratic control, which is essential to moving forward, because these young people, Muslim Americans, Arab Americans, but also young people see this conflict as a moral conflict and a moral crisis.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrat-s-stark-warning-to-jen-psaki/ar-AA1jFSvf?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=159cb337e0b647639609b763560922bd&ei=26
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Democrat’s Stark Warning to Jen Psaki
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 12:36:59 pm »
Didn't democrats say pretty much the same thing about how the country was divided under Trump, and Biden, the great uniter, would fix everything?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Democrat’s Stark Warning to Jen Psaki
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 12:26:30 am »
The political whores of hell are afraid the great liars rule is coming to an end, no more tyrannical rule FOR FOREIGNER ACQUISITIONS AND OPEN TREASON ENDING fills them with great fear.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions