Author Topic: Many Turn Against ‘Sanctuary City’ Status–Tulsa, OK, Becomes State’s First ‘Welcoming City’  (Read 433 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Many Turn Against ‘Sanctuary City’ Status–Tulsa, OK, Becomes State’s First ‘Welcoming City’

WARNER TODD HUSTON10 Nov 2023582

As many cities have begun to turn away from being “welcoming” or “sanctuary” cities, the City of Tulsa, Oklahoma, seems to be heading in the opposite direction.

Activists for migrants were celebrating this week by designating Tulsa as its newest “Welcoming City.” The designation comes after Mayor G.T. Bynum and members of the city council enacted several measures since September to make the city a more desirable destination for illegal migrants.

The group Welcoming America has helped cities across America create, promote, and guide efforts to create conditions better for migrants in American cities.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/11/10/many-turn-against-sanctuary-city-status-tulsa-ok-becomes-states-first-welcoming-city/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's time to start sending illegals to "welcoming" cities. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org