Author Topic: New York Times wonders if ‘targeting’ of NYC mayor is tied to recent Biden criticism  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times wonders if ‘targeting’ of NYC mayor is tied to recent Biden criticism
November 11, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

New York City Mayor Eric Adams has been a vocal critic of President Joe Biden over the migrant crisis that has been plaguing his city, so much so that the question is being raised about whether his being targeted by the FBI is political retaliation.

Adams was publicly humiliated when the feds approached him on the street to confiscate his electronic devices this week, an encounter that was later reported by The New York Times, an outlet that is Hizzoner’s biggest critic, and the once venerable newspaper’s top competitor smells a rat.

“The agents approached the mayor after an event in Manhattan on Monday evening and asked his security detail to step away, a person with knowledge of the matter said. They climbed into his S.U.V. with him and, pursuant to a court-authorized warrant, took his devices, the person said,” The New York Times reported.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/11/11/new-york-times-wonders-if-targeting-of-nyc-mayor-is-tied-to-recent-biden-criticism-1411685/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Survey says: yes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Amusing and amazin' that the times would be asking such questions.

When you've lost the new york times...

Online LMAO

Amusing and amazin' that the times would be asking such questions.

When you've lost the new york times...

They value Adams over Biden

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Are the feds targeting Eric Adams because he criticized Joe Biden?
Opinion by Post Editorial Board
 •
1d

Seizing Mayor Adams’ phones and tablet on the street in public is the latest sign the feds aren’t simply investigating him: They’re out to inflict maximum embarrassment in a political vendetta, presumably in retribution for the noise he’s made about President Biden’s disastrous border policies.

The mayor is easy to find, 24/7/365: What reason to ambush him publicly event except to humiliate him?

And why else make sure his No. 1 press enemy, The New York Times, gets the story first?

Mind you, this follows the opening raid in this investigation — which stormed the home of his top fund-raiser while Adams was in the air en route to Washington to press Biden on his failure to help the city bear the multibillion-dollar cost of caring for the illegal migrants the prez is waving into the country.

That one leaked to the Times first, too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/are-the-feds-targeting-eric-adams-because-he-criticized-joe-biden/ar-AA1jJKjn?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=2983023fcaf04db08e8c0f67bfd5b923&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They be puttin' the finger on that uppity New York mayor...