Author Topic: Islam is Not a Religion  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Islam is Not a Religion
« on: November 12, 2023, 02:38:27 pm »
November 12, 2023
Islam is Not a Religion
By Sloan Oliver

What is Islam?  To answer that question, it’s more important to know what Islam isn’t.  Islam is not a religion.  It is an authoritarian, political ideology that forcibly imposes itself on all aspects of any society unfortunate enough to be under its yoke.  Islam demands complete subjugation by its adherents.  Under Islam, there is no democracy, there is no free speech, no freedom of religion, no freedom of the press, no minority rights, and there’s no right to love whoever you desire.  Islam allows no dissent.  It is a complete and total way of life that glorifies oppression, slavery, and death.  Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, cultural, and military components.  The religious component is the veil that hides the dangers of its all-encompassing ideology.

Islam was founded in the 7th century by the Prophet Mohammed.  From its beginnings, Islam never attempted or bothered to convert “non-believers” by friendly persuasion.  Instead, Islam converted non-believers by conquest and forcible conversion, or you were slaughtered.  By the mid-8th century, Islam had conquered all the lands from the Indus River, in the east, across North Africa to the Iberian Peninsula, in the west.  During that period of conquest, if subjects didn’t convert to Islam, they were put to the sword.  To this day, most of those lands are still under the control of Islam.  There are few exceptions: Spain and Portugal, which during the 15th century, managed to free themselves from the scourges of Islam, and Israel.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/islam_is_not_a_religion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Islam is Not a Religion
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2023, 04:05:26 pm »
This is why moslems should be banned from living here, period. And muzzy lovers in our govt., like GWB, Obama, Biden, should be hung from the castle walls.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Islam is Not a Religion
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2023, 11:27:48 pm »
Sloan Oliver:
"islam is not a religion"

Perhaps not.
But whether it is, or whether it's not, is of little consequence in itself.

The reality is that islam is a uniting force today for almost 2 billion people.
No other popular movement on Earth has that power.
(although Christianity once did)

And... islam remains "ascendant". Few of consequence in The West are willing to openly oppose it (as a "religion" or as anything else). For this reason islam continues to spread and take root, nearly everywhere.

I suggest that fellow Briefers read the novel "Submission" by the Frenchman Michel Houellebecq.
Shades of "things to come".

And once again, "the question" I've been asking since 2003:
Who's winning...?