Author Topic: The West Gelds Itself By Clarice Feldman  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The West Gelds Itself By Clarice Feldman
« on: November 12, 2023, 02:36:58 pm »
November 12, 2023
The West Gelds Itself
By Clarice Feldman

From the halls of Ivy to the Fourth Estate, once-respected institutions are revealing themselves to be at the forefront of efforts to upend the mores and conduct which make ours a civilized society worth defending against barbarism. I’ve already detailed some of the outrageous anti-Semitic, anti-American actions which so many colleges and universities have tolerated. (Canary Mission has done an outstanding job detailing what’s been going on in academia.)

This week, some have responded, not all with the kind of appropriate vigor and clarity which these actions call for. It’s hard to disagree with Iowahawk, ”One of the major lessons we’ve all learned in the last 33 days: send your kids to a party college.”

It’s been my sad experience that no one is easier to buy than an academic, so I’m not at all surprised to learn that Qatar, a major funder of intifadaists, is also a major funder of our top American universities.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/the_west_gelds_itself.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34