Author Topic: Migrant ordered to drive water truck with tank full of people, court documents state  (Read 219 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrant ordered to drive water truck with tank full of people, court documents state
by: Fernie Ortiz

Posted: Nov 6, 2023 / 07:45 PM CST

Updated: Nov 6, 2023 / 07:52 PM CST

Two men charged with conspiracy to transport illegal aliens

EL PASO, Texas (Border Report) — Border Patrol agents had been keeping tabs on the white, unmarked water truck often seen in and around the Yuma, Arizona, area.

Unlike similar water trucks, this one had no logo, signs or lettering, and according to court documents obtained by Border Report, agents from the Yuma Sector for weeks suspected that migrant smugglers used the truck.

On Oct. 23, 2023, agents realized their intuitions when they stopped the water truck and allegedly found 19 migrants stuffed in the tank and three in the cab.

Two men — Antonio Varela-Verdugo, a citizen of Mexico, and Gilberto Villalva, a U.S. Citizen living in Mexico — have been charged in the case.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/migrant-ordered-to-drive-water-truck-with-tank-full-of-people-court-documents-state/?ipid=promo-link-block1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson