Author Topic: New House Speaker Mike Johnson Says ‘There is Insufficient Evidence at the Moment’ to Begin Formal I  (Read 440 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New House Speaker Mike Johnson Says ‘There is Insufficient Evidence at the Moment’ to Begin Formal Impeachment Proceedings Against Joe Biden
by Jim Hᴏft Nov. 11, 2023 8:30 am

Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) has expressed a cautious approach towards the impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden.

During a closed-door meeting with House GOP moderates, Johnson highlighted the lack of sufficient evidence at present to begin formal impeachment proceedings, according to the Washington Post.

This sentiment was echoed by Representative Don Bacon (R-NE), who summarized Johnson’s stance, noting that even a single Democratic vote is unattainable at this point.

“We’ll just go where the evidence goes and we’re not there yet,” said Rep. Don Bacon (R-Neb.), recapitulating Johnson’s remarks about the inquiry.

“Most of us are saying, look, we can’t even get a single Democratic vote on this right now. I think the voters will reject what they are seeing when it comes to Biden [policies] — but high crimes and misdemeanors? I don’t think we’ve seen that or enough data to really make a good case and I feel like [Johnson] really agreed with us on that,” Bacon added.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/new-house-speaker-mike-johnson-says-there-is/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Capone ended up being fingered for tax evasion.

Pedo Joe is just as cunning, careful, and evil.  Enough tracks were covered that the dirty deed can only be proven to other members in his family.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House divided: MTG bashes Johnson for pausing Biden impeachment

by Cami Mondeaux, Congressional Reporter
November 11, 2023 01:54 PM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) aired her frustrations against Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) over the weekend, lamenting the newly elected leader has slowed progress on impeachment proceedings against President Joe Biden.

“Not long ago we had a Speaker that believed in impeachment so much that he launched an inquiry without a floor vote, but you were told he was bad,” Greene said in a post on X. “After 8 R’s and all D’s ousted him, we found checks to Joe Biden and evidence of a massive money laundering scheme and now the new guy you are told is way better doesn’t want to impeach. Such progress.”

MANCHIN SENDS MESSAGE TO DEMOCRATS AND BIDEN WITH CAREFULLY TIMED SENATE RETIREMENT

Greene’s statement comes after Johnson reportedly told centrist Republicans in a closed-door meeting this week that there is insufficient evidence to plow ahead with impeachment proceedings against the president. Instead, the new speaker is advising lawmakers to take their time with the investigation and not press ahead with a predetermined outcome.

The strategy takes on a more reserved tone than many of the rank-and-file Republicans who are pushing for Biden’s impeachment, especially after the House Oversight Committee released bank records suggesting Biden may have paid his brother $240,000 in two installments a year apart, each just weeks before James Biden wrote his brother a check for the same amount.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/mtg-swipe-speaker-johnson-over-slowe-biden-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Mike Johnson declares he has no knowledge of what Joe Biden has done for the last 3 years regardless of how threatening Joes time in office has been to the very existence of America.

Kick Mike out and replace him with the scum bag he replaced who left, they are siamese twins.  The end result will no doubt be the same.
The whores of hell won another one,
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions