Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz calls out Obama's 'deep hatred of Israel': 'He should be ashamed'  (Read 1528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 10, 2023 1:15pm EST
Alan Dershowitz calls out Obama's 'deep hatred of Israel': 'He should be ashamed'
Harvard Law professor emeritus says any relationship with Obama is 'over' after his 'occupation' comment
By Kristen Altus FOXBusiness

Expressing outrage over former President Barack Obama’s call for an end to Israeli "occupation," Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz expanded on why he’s never talking to the Democratic president again.

"I think he always had a deep hatred of Israel in his heart. He hid it very well. He called me to the Oval Office and he said to me, 'Alan, you've known me for a long time. You know I have Israel's back.' I didn't realize he meant to paint a target on it," Dershowitz said on "Mornings with Maria" Friday.

"He's never been supportive of Israel. And finally, his true feelings have come out now that he's no longer president and doesn't have to be elected," the professor continued. "He has contributed enormously to the problem because he is respected among young people. And if he says the occupation is unbearable and that anything can be done to stop it, he is encouraging people to engage in their antisemitic, anti-Israel and anti-American attitudes. He should be ashamed of himself. He should apologize, but he won't."

Dershowitz’s commentary comes after he claimed Thursday that any relationship with Obama is "over" following the 44th president’s on-stage statements about the Israel-Hamas war.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-calls-obamas-deep-hatred-israel-ashamed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Obama is who launched the transformation that we are seeing in our country -- especially open borders. 

I still am not sure if his plan to put a U.N. hub in DC took place.  Also, he signed a small arms treaty with the U.N., (confiscation) though from my understanding it was without the consent of Congress and never ratified.

I think he's been controlling things from the sidelines.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So many bad things can be traced back to the O'bummer years.

He restarted the race wars.

The MIGA movement - Made Iran great again.

Obama Care colossal failure.

His failure to rein in government spending. Obama spent more tax dollars than all 43 presidents who came before him. This was born out of the Keynesian belief that one can spend their way out of economic decline.

Lunch Lady Mooches Failed school lunch plan

His response to the JV team ISIS

The crises we are living with today are the result of failures and excesses that Obama engaged in while he was in office. Historians will remember him as being the first African-American president. As for being a great president, if they’re being honest, they will remember him as the beginning of the end of America as a superpower.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
So many bad things can be traced back to the O'bummer years.

He restarted the race wars.

The MIGA movement - Made Iran great again.

Obama Care colossal failure.

His failure to rein in government spending. Obama spent more tax dollars than all 43 presidents who came before him. This was born out of the Keynesian belief that one can spend their way out of economic decline.

Lunch Lady Mooches Failed school lunch plan

His response to the JV team ISIS

The crises we are living with today are the result of failures and excesses that Obama engaged in while he was in office. Historians will remember him as being the first African-American president. As for being a great president, if they’re being honest, they will remember him as the beginning of the end of America as a superpower.

Exactly right and very well stated.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DB

Didn't he also import a large number of Muslims who do not want to assimilate into western culture??

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Alan Dershowitz calls out obama's 'deep hatred of Israel': 'He should be ashamed'

Why should he be?
He is -- after all -- a muslim.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Didn't he also import a large number of Muslims who do not want to assimilate into western culture??

He is why we have Dearbornastan and 3 "Squad" members.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Dershowitz should also be calling out his deep hatred of the United States.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
DB...

Dershowitz, smart as he is, has fully supported the Democommies that have successfully been destroying the country.  Now that they are showing just how anti-semitic they are, he is shocked.  How pathetic!

Please, you just like most people are not paying attention.  Long before Obama became POTUS, the USA has been importing mussies in large quantities.  The Diversity Visa Program (better known as the Green Card Lottery) awards 50,000 people and their entire extended family green cards, and welcomes them into the USA.  Often, Iran is the NUMBER ONE nation with folks coming on this program.  IRAN! IRAN! IRAN!

You can go on the Net and see for each year, the number of people coming and from what country.  Almost no one is from Europe.  I would venture a guess that 80% +/- are mussies coming to the USA, many from nations absolutely NOT friendly to the USA.  We have allowed so many mussies to get embedded into our society, they are having a further impact.

We have NO GO ZONES right here in the USA.  You do know what they are, yes?
We have communities practicing Sharia Law here in the USA
We have mussies concentrating in large numbers in certain geographic areas of the USA, and you think that is by accident?

I went to the Mall of Georgia yesterday, and I was shocked at the number of mussie families walking along in the mall with the women covered head to toe.  Shocked!  There were many!

I can see the day, like Europe, when the USA has a majority mussie population. 

I also took my wife to the International part of the Atlanta airport, and we passed 20+/- mussie women, all with a large gaggle of children around them while their men were taking care of tickets or whatever.  Again, it was a shocking optic.

I think the time has come to end the Diversity Visa Program.  NOW!!!

I think the time has come to close our border until our DO NOTHING CONGRESS enacts sound policies for immigration.  Talk about a group of people that do little to nothing all day long...uggh!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 05:51:52 am by jafo2010 »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
dEMOCRATS SHOULD BE ASHAMED?  Since when?  Neither do their stooge lock-stepping stooges show any real sense of morality/shame.  Did you meet your first democrat yesterday ALAN?
Some Jews fully supported Adolf Hitler at the beginning, you seems to be one of them ALAN!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Jew hating Jews and clueless Jews are a severe detriment to Jews of the world and God, ALAN!
How have you not noticed?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline bilo

Dershowitz’s commentary comes after he claimed Thursday that any relationship with Obama is "over" following the 44th president’s on-stage statements about the Israel-Hamas war.

Anyone notice how he doesn't condemn the Rat party.

Jewish Americans who are upset with the Rat lack of support for Israel have no one to blame but themselves and their brethren who overwhelmingly vote for the party that hates Israel.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Democratic Party has long been sympathetic to the Palestinian "Cause" - the destruction of Israel, murder of Jews, and Arab Muslim Reconquest of "Palestine".
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline bilo

The Democratic Party has long been sympathetic to the Palestinian "Cause" - the destruction of Israel, murder of Jews, and Arab Muslim Reconquest of "Palestine".

Knowing this to be true, why Jewish Americans overwhelmingly support the Rat party makes no sense. It's one thing to identify yourself as an oppressed minority it's another to support those who will not only oppress you but will kill you if given half a chance.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
We need to stop ALL migration into this country NOW!!!  Shut our borders and place our armed national guard along it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We need to stop ALL migration into this country NOW!!!  Shut our borders and place our armed national guard along it.

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

The crises we are living with today are the result of failures and excesses that Obama engaged in while he was in office.

They're not failures, they are the plan.

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is Step One.

Deportations is Step Two.

Offline Fishrrman

Mr. Dershowitz, we appreciate your speaking out now, but, why so late in life?

For how many years did you willfully support and enable the leftist/communists ...?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

'He should be ashamed'

ROFLMAO!

Obomber will be shamed at roughly the same time I give birth to triplets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

What we need to do is enforce the laws on the books and stop handing out free shit to foreign nationals.  Do that, and you won't have an illegal immigration problem.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

Alan Dershowitz calls out obama's 'deep hatred of Israel': 'He should be ashamed'

obama is a muslim.
As such, there is no reason for him to be "ashamed".
His hatred is normal and expected.
Again, because he is a muslim.

Mr. Dershowitz, you are one of the most brilliant legal minds out there.
Yet... you cannot see this ...?

(oops, forgot I posted this already! But bears repeating)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 11:36:48 pm by Fishrrman »