Author Topic: Abbott’s Migrant Busing Program Sends 63K Migrants to Sanctuary Cities  (Read 703 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Abbott’s Migrant Busing Program Sends 63K Migrants to Sanctuary Cities

by BOB PRICE 6 Nov 2023

The number of migrants bused from Texas to multiple sanctuary cities topped 63,000 this week, according to a post on X by Governor Greg Abbott. The migrants are bused from Texas to Washington D.C., New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, and Los Angeles.

Governor Abbott posted a report on X showing that the number of migrants bused from Texas to six sanctuary cities topped 63,000.

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX
·
Follow

Texas began busing migrants to sanctuary cities to provide overwhelmed border towns with vital relief.

Over 12,500 to DC
Over 22,600 to NYC
Over 18,000 to Chicago
Over 3,200 to Philadelphia
Over 5,700 to Denver
Over 1,100 to LA

8:43 PM · Nov 5, 2023

https://www.alipac.us/f12/abbott%92s-migrant-busing-program-sends-63k-migrants-sanctuary-cities-414615/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Abbott’s Migrant Busing Program Sends 63K Migrants to Sanctuary Cities
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 12:34:10 pm »
He's a saint!!  Taking them out of Texas, where they aren't wanted, and sending them to all these democrat sanctuaries where they want to house, feed, and provide medical care for all these poor wretches as long as they want to stay!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 10:27:16 pm »
63,000 ?

That's little more than a tiny drop in a BIG bucket for the tens upon tens of thousands -- perhaps HUNDREDS of thousands -- who will remain in Texas and change the demographics of that state forever.

By 2030, there will be more illegals in the lower 48 than there are Republican voters (total of all the states)...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 11:48:42 pm »
Massachusetts has run out of shelter space ... keep sending those buses up North, anyway.

Every bus ticket out of Texas saves Texas taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars per migrant per year.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 11:59:46 pm »
Let the virtue signalers live by their own virtue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 12:21:48 am »
Massachusetts has run out of shelter space ... keep sending those buses up North, anyway.

Every bus ticket out of Texas saves Texas taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars per migrant per year.

And it also makes the sanctuary states go into kiniptions. Maybe the perpetrators might pay attention to them.