Author Topic: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally  (Read 4559 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2023, 02:10:19 am »
This negates the dementia issue on both sides.

Trump's age, obesity, and family history are all factors. And add stress. We will see it get worse like we are with Biden assuming he  is, in fact, in the early stages of dementia

And the press will amplify it unlike Biden
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 02:36:08 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2023, 11:56:04 pm »
Assuming that he is in the early stages of dementia, judging by his recent posts and rants, he will be a violent dementia patient

Don’t kid yourself that the DNC is not keeping a collection of his posts and his speeches to be used around August or September 2024

We’re gonna have to brace ourselves for a very bad night for the GOP that November. It’s obvious that “Biden sucks” does not overcome “MAGA Republican”
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 12:04:23 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2023, 12:02:32 am »
   One of the signs of Dementia is Immaturity, how does anyone know when the symptoms first appeared?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2023, 12:05:46 am »
   One of the signs of Dementia is Immaturity, how does anyone know when the symptoms first appeared?

Dementia is more than just forgetfulness. Everybody has some cognitive decline as they age.

But Trump has a family history of it, he’s obese, which means he has inflammation going on, and then throw stress on top of that

He would need to be evaluated by a neurologist to determine if he truly has dementia. Dementia is a blanket diagnosis. It wasn’t that terribly long ago that the only way you could diagnose true Alzheimer’s disease was when the patient died. Now it can be diagnosed before death.

And I’m not talking about stupid things like holding his cup a certain way, or shuffling down a slippery ramp way, like the press tried making a bigger deal out of when he was president

MOCA tests are one part. But I knew a patient several years back who grew up in rural Kentucky who had an elementary school education who failed it, but was functional. He was able to complain about it enough that his doctor ordered no more testing for cognitive ability for him.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 12:15:30 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2023, 12:12:43 am »
  Unfortunately, his old standby is dead.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2023, 12:21:08 am »
  Unfortunately, his old standby is dead.

If I recall, wasn’t this the Doctor who admitted that he didn’t actually examine Trump, but just let Donald Trump dictate his own health record over the phone?

How many people out there who have to pay more for health and life insurance would love to be able to do that with their doctor?

215 pounds my ass. I’m shorter than Donald Trump and I’m fairly lean and muscular, and I weigh 210

Looking at Donald Trump I will put him north of 255

Dementia is tough. Nobody ever really recovers from it. There’s medication’s like Aricept that can  to help alleviate some of the symptoms with success. But you still are a patient diagnosed with dementia regardless of what medications you take for it
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 12:27:07 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2023, 12:31:35 am »
The Democrats won’t make Trump’s possible cognitive decline an issue because it’ll put the focus on Biden’s

What they’ll do is use his own words, both typed and spoken, against him.

And what happens if Biden decides to step aside, and another Democrat, who is younger and sharper, faces off against Trump?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 12:32:52 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2023, 01:07:17 am »
Trump Suffers Another Major Cognitive Episode in New Hampshire Rally

Acyn  •  21h

During his speech in New Hampshire, Donald Trump suffered another synaptic misfire when he became confused about who the current president is and suggested that the Prime Minister of Hungary had called on Barack Obama to resign from office so he could be replaced by Trump.

Trump was delivering the portion of his speech where he boasts about the Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán, when he made the slip-up.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1723425108872597871

.  .  .  .  During the same speech, Trump delivered a bizarre rant suggesting he was the first person to notice 'us' and 'U.S.' were similar and that no one would give him credit for that 'genius' discovery.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1716547648658850017

On multiple occasions, Trump has said Hungary borders Russia. It does not.   .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suffers-another-major-cognitive-episode-in-new-hampshire-rally/ar-AA1jM7Y8

IMO this stuff was worse than the population flub.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online libertybele

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2023, 01:31:06 am »
Giving him the benefit of the doubt -- this may not be dementia, but rather stress related and he looks so very tired.  He's aged no doubt but the continual witch hunt, accusations and now going after his family and $$ is taking its toll on him. Since he became president when has he taken time to rest? He has continued to do rallies to keep his base and he's determined to sit in the oval office again, even if it kills him, and I think that it just might. He's been under tremendous stress for years with really no breaks and no end in sight.

I don't think Melania will ask him to stop -- but Don Jr. should. Just MHO.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.