Author Topic: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally  (Read 4582 times)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2023, 11:24:47 pm »
Trump's commnets are reminiscent of some of my old racist uncles.

Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally

Acyn  •  9h

During his rally in Hialeah, Florida, Donald Trump appeared to suffer another cognitive failure when he confused North Korea with China. When reaching the segment of his speech where he praises various dictators as smart, Trump noted that Kim Jong-un leads 1.4 billion people.

Trump: Kim Jong-un leads 1.4 billion people, and there's no doubt about who the boss is, and they want me to say he's not an intelligent man.

The problem is that the population of North Korea is around 26 million people, while the population of China is around 1.4 billion people.

Trump's comments came shortly after he attempted to criticize President Biden and complained that we have "incompetent people talking on our behalf."  .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suffers-another-cognitive-failure-during-rally/ar-AA1jFA60
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2023, 11:53:12 pm »
His admiration of brutal dictators is repulsive.

A stark difference from Reagan
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2023, 01:46:00 am »
His admiration of brutal dictators is repulsive.

They flatter him, and that's all it takes to get on his good side.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 01:47:29 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2023, 08:36:19 pm »
They flatter him, and that's all it takes to get on his good side.

Name the dictator who started a war under Trump's watch.  Putin?  Khamene?  Xi?  Kim?

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/status/1723386987241976075

@NavyCanDo  @Maj. Bill Martin

« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 08:51:20 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2023, 08:47:31 pm »
Name the dictator who started a war under Trump's watch.  Putin?  Khamene?  Xi?  Kim?

Um, the issue is Trump’s admiration towards dictators. Especially if they flatter him.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/07/02/politics/donald-trump-dictators-kim-jong-un-vladimir-putin/index.html

And, although it is true that people like Putin didn’t invade the Ukraine until after Trump left, the idea that he had the worlds dictators under control is also false
https://www.voanews.com/amp/east-asia-pacific_north-korea-fires-more-missiles-after-trump-receives-beautiful-letter/6173580.html

Virtually guarantees missile tests

“Trump has said he has "no problem" with the launches, because they are short-range and cannot reach the U.S. But that approach virtually guarantees continued North Korean testing, analysts say.

"Kim knows that he can continue to launch these short-range missiles without consequences. He can continue to provoke, so long as he keeps emitting signals of hope to President Trump directly," said Soo Kim, a former CIA analyst who now works at the U.S.-based Rand Corporation.“
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 08:56:13 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2023, 08:54:39 pm »
Um, the issue is Trump’s admiration towards dictators. Especially if they flatter him.

No.  The issue is you've no intellectual capacity to think outside the box....You are only capable of repeating what doesn't work ---- and you're happy to do it all the way to WWIII.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2023, 08:57:03 pm »
No.  The issue is you've no intellectual capacity to think outside the box....You are only capable of repeating what doesn't work ---- and you're happy to do it all the way to WWIII.

No

The issue is Trump’s admiration towards dictators.

Making me the issue doesn’t make it not so

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2023, 09:04:01 pm »

???  Trump is NOT inevitable.  We are a months away from the election.  He has 90+ felony charges against him. Please explain @Right_in_Virginia as to how and why you think he is going to escape any of those charges and be able to actually run for president. 

Also, MI right now is trying to eliminate him from the ballot. CO has tried as well and I'm sure others will follow.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2023, 09:05:02 pm »
No

The  only tactic she has left is to attack the messenger rather than the message.  I am sensing some cracking in the Trump base as more and more are understanding the details of his 2024 hard left turn.  If the Trump/Stone/Pecker slime machine wasn't so effective, this thing would be a helluva lot closer.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2023, 09:10:22 pm »
No

Your worldview IS the issue because it's juvenile and dangerous.  Trump held every dictator in check. He did this through irrefutable strength while wearing a smile ----- and his success has reduced your POV to mere gibberish.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2023, 09:14:38 pm »
“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2023, 09:36:40 pm »
  Trump held every dictator in check.

You sure about that?

https://www.voanews.com/amp/east-asia-pacific_north-korea-fires-more-missiles-after-trump-receives-beautiful-letter/6173580.html

North Korea has launched more ballistic missiles into the sea off its east coast, its fifth such test in just over two weeks.

The launch Saturday came hours after U.S. President Donald Trump said he received another "beautiful letter" from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and reiterated he isn't concerned about Pyongyang's missile tests.

Making me the issue doesn't erase the facts and history
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 09:37:52 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2023, 10:09:59 pm »
Trump again forgot who was president, in today’s speech.  He has gone ‘round the bend.

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2023, 11:12:33 pm »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2023, 11:19:03 pm »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2023, 11:56:44 pm »
Name the dictator who started a war under Trump's watch.

Name the dictator who started a war under Biden's watch.  By your own asinine analogy, Trump and Biden are the same.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2023, 12:07:12 am »
No.  The issue is you've no intellectual capacity to think outside the box....You are only capable of repeating what doesn't work -

Speaking of things that didn't work, how did Reince Priebus work out for you?  Ronna McDaniel?  Mitch McConnell?  Kevin McCarthy?   Mark Milley?  William Barr?  Christopher Wray?  Anthony Fauci?  Mehmet Oz?  Herschel Walker?  Kari Lake?  Sarah Palin?  Daniel Cameron?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2023, 12:08:58 am »
Name the dictator who started a war under Biden's watch.  By your own asinine analogy, Trump and Biden are the same.

Putin did invade the Ukraine after Trump left office

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2023, 12:12:37 am »
You sure about that?

North Korea has launched more ballistic missiles into the sea off its east coast, its fifth such test in just over two weeks.

The launch Saturday came hours after U.S. President Donald Trump said he received another "beautiful letter" from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and reiterated he isn't concerned about Pyongyang's missile tests.

Making me the issue doesn't erase the facts and history

@Right_in_Virginia is already on record here claiming that North Korea didn't conduct a single missile test while Trump was in office. Of course it's a lie.  And of course she was shown ample evidence to the contrary.  But she still refuses to own up to it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2023, 12:17:30 am »

Fauci.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2023, 01:18:41 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia is already on record here claiming that North Korea didn't conduct a single missile test while Trump was in office. Of course it's a lie.  And of course she was shown ample evidence to the contrary.  But she still refuses to own up to it.

Whether it was Kim launching missiles or Assad using chemical weapons despite international condemnation and U.S. military strikes, no, dictators were not kept in line by Trump

That’s not a slam on Trump. Bad people will do bad things regardless who’s president. But dictators behaving because Trump was president is simply disputed by the facts. Whether one chooses to believe the facts or not is on them. Trump didn’t get us into another war so that can be said about him.

If you want to make the argument that Biden’s ineptness and weakness on the world stage is making the world a more dangerous place than when Trump was president, I won’t dispute that

I still don’t get the connection of pointing out Trump’s well documented admiration of strongman leaders means you want WW3, though
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 02:01:06 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2023, 04:00:56 pm »
Putin did invade the Ukraine after Trump left office

Putin’s invasion began in 2014.  And technically, Putin isn't a dictator.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2023, 08:03:27 pm »
Trump Suffers Another Major Cognitive Episode in New Hampshire Rally

Acyn  •  21h

During his speech in New Hampshire, Donald Trump suffered another synaptic misfire when he became confused about who the current president is and suggested that the Prime Minister of Hungary had called on Barack Obama to resign from office so he could be replaced by Trump.

Trump was delivering the portion of his speech where he boasts about the Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán, when he made the slip-up.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1723425108872597871

.  .  .  .  During the same speech, Trump delivered a bizarre rant suggesting he was the first person to notice 'us' and 'U.S.' were similar and that no one would give him credit for that 'genius' discovery.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1716547648658850017

On multiple occasions, Trump has said Hungary borders Russia. It does not.   .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suffers-another-major-cognitive-episode-in-new-hampshire-rally/ar-AA1jM7Y8

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2023, 11:29:01 pm »
Trump Suffers Another Major Cognitive Episode in New Hampshire Rally

Acyn  •  21h

During his speech in New Hampshire, Donald Trump suffered another synaptic misfire when he became confused about who the current president is and suggested that the Prime Minister of Hungary had called on Barack Obama to resign from office so he could be replaced by Trump.

Trump was delivering the portion of his speech where he boasts about the Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orbán, when he made the slip-up.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1723425108872597871

.  .  .  .  During the same speech, Trump delivered a bizarre rant suggesting he was the first person to notice 'us' and 'U.S.' were similar and that no one would give him credit for that 'genius' discovery.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1716547648658850017

On multiple occasions, Trump has said Hungary borders Russia. It does not.   .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suffers-another-major-cognitive-episode-in-new-hampshire-rally/ar-AA1jM7Y8

Donald Biden or Donald Harris?

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2023, 12:28:10 am »
Donald Biden or Donald Harris?

Wow.  He has lost it.  The stress from the past witch hunts and now being dragged through the courts has gotten to him.  I hope his family is noticing and lovingly asks him to stop before the stress kills him -- OR - he needs to go to the doc ASAP and see if something else is going on.  Perhaps a blood clot somewhere.

I am not saying this to find fault with him, I am saying this because I've been concerned for his health because of his age for quite sometime.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.