Author Topic: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally  (Read 4584 times)

Offline Hoodat

Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally
« on: November 10, 2023, 03:47:11 am »
Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally

Acyn  •  9h

During his rally in Hialeah, Florida, Donald Trump appeared to suffer another cognitive failure when he confused North Korea with China. When reaching the segment of his speech where he praises various dictators as smart, Trump noted that Kim Jong-un leads 1.4 billion people.

Trump: Kim Jong-un leads 1.4 billion people, and there's no doubt about who the boss is, and they want me to say he's not an intelligent man.

The problem is that the population of North Korea is around 26 million people, while the population of China is around 1.4 billion people.

Trump's comments came shortly after he attempted to criticize President Biden and complained that we have "incompetent people talking on our behalf."  .  .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-suffers-another-cognitive-failure-during-rally/ar-AA1jFA60
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump Suffers Another Cognitive Failure During Rally
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 04:36:12 am »
The dude is the new Biden.  His brain is going dead.   Do we really want another guy ready for Hospice car running the country.

Man.  Can't we do better?

We are so screwed.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 08:46:05 pm by mystery-ak »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 04:37:57 am »
The dude is the new Biden.  His brain is going dead.   Do we really want another guy ready for Hospice car running the country.

Man.  Can't we do better?  Jesus f*cking Christ.

We are so screwed.

What’s worse is his admiration for a brutal dictator

What do you think the reaction would be if Biden said what Trump said about a brutal dictator ?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 04:59:36 am »
Dementia v Dementia 2024

Brought to you by:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 05:52:15 am »
I play a game when I come to TBR.... guess who starts the topic... This was one of those I could rule out a certain poster.... and one I know they not would be bumping to the top (so I will).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 11:50:25 am »
This country, with a population of some 335 million, can’t come up with better talent than Trump v. Biden to lead it?  Incredible.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2023, 02:29:46 pm »
This country, with a population of some 335 million, can’t come up with better talent than Trump v. Biden to lead it?  Incredible.
They're just as corrupt as the candidates. Moloch worshipping monsters.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 03:08:18 pm »
Dementia v Dementia 2024

Brought to you by:

:rolling:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2023, 03:16:26 pm »
 :whistle:
They're just as corrupt as the candidates. Moloch worshipping monsters.

I think that's unfairly harsh.

Here's the core problem:

Government has grown so large and so complex, and the issues with which it details so much more diverse, that it is really difficult for the average voters to be as well informed as they really should be.  Except, generally, for political junkies like us.  Most of them just want to live their lives without having to obsess over this crap.

What that means is that because they either can't grasp or don't have time all that stuff, they too often base their voting decisions on surface characteristics such as likeability, group identification etc., and can too easily be misled.

Is that what they should be doing?  Hell no.  But I think you should cut humanity some slack here because this level of social/political complexity isn't something that is amenable to having truly informed voters.  It's at least a part-time job to stay sufficiently well-informed so as not sound to like an idiot.

Most of humanity isn't evil or rotten.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 03:43:57 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online corbe

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2023, 03:32:53 pm »
   More proof he's lost it: Inviting Roseann Barr to speak at this Ralley. 
   She started her speech with "G_d Bless You" and then proceeded to take the Lord's name in vain throughout her nearly 8-minute rant.  What a hypocrite, just like the guy who thought her attendance would be a good idea.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2023, 03:45:23 pm »
   More proof he's lost it: Inviting Roseann Barr to speak at this Ralley. 
   She started her speech with "G_d Bless You" and then proceeded to take the Lord's name in vain throughout her nearly 8-minute rant.  What a hypocrite, just like the guy who thought her attendance would be a good idea.

With Trump, it's all about celebrity, applause lines, and who can work a crowd.  Substance is way down the list, if it is truly on there at all.

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2023, 03:52:31 pm »
This is not surprising. Again -- Trump supporters need to move on.  He will NEVER be allowed near the WH again.  Felony charges ring a bell for any???

He has aged in part I'm sure due to the continued stress that he's been under. He's lost some of his 'pep' and looks a bit haggard. The left is and will continue to pounce on him with any excuse that they can come up with.

The sooner his supporters realize that he doesn't have a shot at the presidency the better; regardless of polls, mean tweets, talking points and what the Orange rude man who we are so jealous of because he is rich, says.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2023, 03:55:47 pm »
Everybody loses some cognitive ability as they age. But Trump is also overweight and he’s under a lot of stress right now.

His statements and behaviors are getting more erratic. But that’s what his supporters like.

But you can bet that the head honchos at DNC headquarters are making a catalog to be used next year
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 04:12:08 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2023, 04:19:50 pm »

The sooner his supporters realize that he doesn't have a shot at the presidency the better; regardless of polls, mean tweets, talking points and what the Orange rude man who we are so jealous of because he is rich, says.

Never gonna happen.

At this point, it doesn’t matter who are the Republicans run next year. The GOP is going to find themselves in the dark for a while and they need to figure out if they want to be the party of Trump, Romney, or Goldwater/Reagan/Coolidge

Barry Goldwater

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2023, 04:27:19 pm »
Never gonna happen.

At this point, it doesn’t matter who are the Republicans run next year. The GOP is going to find themselves in the dark for a while and they need to figure out if they want to be the party of Trump, Romney, or Goldwater/Reagan/Coolidge

I disagree. The GOP needs to figure it out NOW. This is their last shot. ILLEGALS = DEM votes and as I have pointed out many times it will be mathematically impossible for a GOP candidate to be seated when they are granted amnesty. That's already in the works.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2023, 04:34:20 pm »
I disagree. The GOP needs to figure it out NOW. This is their last shot. ILLEGALS = DEM votes and as I have pointed out many times it will be mathematically impossible for a GOP candidate to be seated when they are granted amnesty. That's already in the works.

Any Republican running next year will get the MAGA label. And it will stick

Barry Goldwater

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2023, 04:44:41 pm »
:whistle:
I think that's unfairly harsh.

Here's the core problem:

Government has grown so large and so complex, and the issues with which it details so much more diverse, that it is really difficult for the average voters to be as well informed as they really should be.  Except, generally, for political junkies like us.  Most of them just want to live their lives without having to obsess over this crap.

What that means is that because they either can't grasp or don't have time all that stuff, they too often base their voting decisions on surface characteristics such as likeability, group identification etc., and can too easily be misled.

Is that what they should be doing?  Hell no.  But I think you should cut humanity some slack here because this level of social/political complexity isn't something that is amenable to having truly informed voters.  It's at least a part-time job to stay sufficiently well-informed so as not sound to like an idiot.

Most of humanity isn't evil or rotten.

Ever tried viewing a zoning board meeting? Or local selectman issues? The meetings are so dry and boring, nobody would be able to stand it.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2023, 04:59:05 pm »
This is not surprising. Again -- Trump supporters need to move on.  He will NEVER be allowed near the WH again.  Felony charges ring a bell for any???

He has aged in part I'm sure due to the continued stress that he's been under. He's lost some of his 'pep' and looks a bit haggard. The left is and will continue to pounce on him with any excuse that they can come up with.

Here's the problem I see, even if Trump were to somehow win the election ( about as sure as the SMOD hitting tomorrow) I see no way in Hell of republicans keeping the house or taking the senate so what exactly will Trump accomplish? There will be four years of a lame duck signing EO's and rubber stamping anything put in front of him. And in the end at least 8 to 12 years of a democrat in the white house.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2023, 05:15:51 pm »
Dude....as a Christian that greatly offends me!

@Jack Russell

I don't think this individual cares. You can count on him to be profane and sacrilegious without consideration for or deference to fellow TBR members. It's his world. We're just living in it.

You might find the ignore feature helpful. The one problem with that is when someone quotes him.  :shrug:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2023, 06:19:53 pm »
Dude....as a Christian that greatly offends me!

I’d agree.

But then, every instance of that hostile fightin’ words type talk - the effort made to type it on a keyboard! - offends me.  Wish it would be stopped.  I thought we had some rules?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2023, 06:53:16 pm »
Don't worry, 76-year-old Joe Manchin is riding to the rescue.
 *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2023, 08:28:11 pm »
 :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2023, 10:16:36 pm »
Here's the problem I see, even if Trump were to somehow win the election ( about as sure as the SMOD hitting tomorrow) I see no way in Hell of republicans keeping the house or taking the senate so what exactly will Trump accomplish? There will be four years of a lame duck signing EO's and rubber stamping anything put in front of him. And in the end at least 8 to 12 years of a democrat in the white house.

That's quite a bleak scenario-- the DEMS take both the House and Senate and also the WH.  God help us. Though I can't completely disagree with your prediction.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2023, 10:55:19 pm »
His admiration of brutal dictators is repulsive.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2023, 11:09:11 pm »
   He'll make the history books all right in that the Un Dynasty will outlive the Trump Legacy by another 100 years and he's the only US President to believe in what Dennis Rodman believed in.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.