Author Topic: Horowitz Caricatured by Jew-Hating Student Group at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee  (Read 316 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Horowitz Caricatured by Jew-Hating Student Group at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
A dark harbinger of things to come.
November 9, 2023 by Frontpagemag.com 26 Comments

Newsletter

Below is the Jew-hating caricature that greeted David Horowitz when he showed up to speak at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee on April 3, 2008.

The students who distributed this hateful image of Horowitz with a hooked nose and a Nazi uniform were members of the Muslim Student Association. They had privileges from the student unions at the school that the kids who invited David did not. The chapter of the Hamas-supporting campus hate group was accused of tearing down 2,000 of the posters promoting his appearance. The cartoon also appeared in the student papers, the UW–M Post and on the front page of the Badger Herald.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/horowitz-caricatured-by-jew-hating-student-group-at-the-university-of-wisconsin-milwaukee/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson