Author Topic: Six Tlaib Fundraisers Linked to Terrorism, Report Says  (Read 370 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Six Tlaib Fundraisers Linked to Terrorism, Report Says
« on: November 09, 2023, 03:56:49 pm »
Six Tlaib Fundraisers Linked to Terrorism, Report Says

Anti-Israel representative Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) is connected to at least "six terror-linked activists who all served as cohosts for fundraisers for her 2018 congressional campaign," according to a report from a watchdog group.

Just a day after the "Squad" member was censured by the House for promoting anti-Semitism, Canary Mission—an organization that monitors Jew hatred across the country—says it has identified three new Tlaib fundraisers who are connected to terrorism.

This includes one Tlaib fundraiser who "met with a Hamas co-founder while in a maximum-security Israeli jail" and another said to be allied "with multiple terror groups, including Hamas," according to the findings provided by Canary Mission to the Washington Free Beacon. A third Tlaib fundraiser was allegedly convicted "by an Israeli military court for providing material support to Hamas," according to the findings.

The watchdog group’s latest findings are likely to increase pressure on Tlaib to disavow a cadre of fundraisers and activists whom critics view as anti-Semitic. Twenty-two Democrats voted in favor of a Tuesday resolution censuring Tlaib for her anti-Semitic rhetoric amid Israel’s efforts to dismantle the Hamas terror group for its October 7 slaughter of more than 1,400 civilians.

Canary Mission identified three other terror-tied Tlaib fundraisers in an October report that garnered widespread attention on social media.

One of the Tlaib fundraisers, Mwafaq Jbara, allegedly "met with a Hamas co-founder while [both were] in a maximum-security Israeli jail," according to the organization's latest report. Jbara, who raised funds for Tlaib in 2018, is said to have "called for the death of Jews and praised the terrorist who killed U.S. Army veteran Taylor Force."...............

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/six-tlaib-fundraisers-linked-to-terrorism-report-says/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

Re: Six Tlaib Fundraisers Linked to Terrorism, Report Says
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 05:44:01 pm »
She’s a Palestinian

What else did anyone expect?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Six Tlaib Fundraisers Linked to Terrorism, Report Says
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 11:29:41 pm »