Author Topic: Feds bust 'high-end brothel' where politicians, military officers allegedly paid for sex  (Read 278 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News
Feds bust 'high-end brothel' where politicians, military officers allegedly paid for sex
Adam Sabes
Wed, November 8, 2023 at 5:39 PM EST·3 min read

Authorities arrested three individuals accused of organizing a "high-end brothel network" that had been in operation since 2020 and whose customers included elected officials and military officers, a new indictment alleges.

Federal prosecutors announced that Han Lee, 41; James Lee, 68; and Junmyung Lee, 30 were arrested Wednesday morning after allegedly operating an "interstate prostitution network" including multiple brothels in Cambridge and Watertown, Massachusetts, as well as in Fairfax and Tysons, Virginia, just outside Washington, D.C.

The defendants advertised the prostitution network on two websites, which, according to prosecutors, offered appointments with women in either Boston or Eastern Virginia and listed each woman's height, weight and bust size with nude and semi-nude photographs.

Any potential "client" was required to complete a form on the websites with their names, email address, phone number and employer in a so-called verification process before proceeding. After verification and conversation with the brothel via phone, prosecutors say that the sex buyers agreed to meet at various places described as "Target Locations," or high-end apartments.

https://news.yahoo.com/feds-bust-high-end-brothel-223913424.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A new side of wokeness? :silly:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's more to this story ... to be a "member" you needed to provide personal information, including occupation.  The arrested were Korean, or of Korean descent.  Could be an opperation by Norht Korea or Chi-com intelligence services to compromise them and work them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.