Author Topic: This Isn't Rocket Science, GOP -- Figure It Out Laura Hollis  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Isn't Rocket Science, GOP -- Figure It Out Laura Hollis
« on: November 09, 2023, 03:02:24 pm »
This Isn't Rocket Science, GOP -- Figure It Out
Laura Hollis
6–7 minutes

Another election, another round of recriminations.

I have ZERO confidence that the Republican Party will heed anything I say here since they don't listen to the dozens (or hundreds) of other better-known commentators making similar points. But as proof of the triumph of hope over experience, here goes:

No. 1: Ronna McDaniel has to go. How many embarrassing electoral defeats must the party endure before this woman is replaced? It was astonishing that McDaniel was reelected in January of this year to a fourth term as Republican National Committee chair on the heels of midterm elections that were, if not disastrous, then inexcusably disappointing for Republicans in what should have been a banner year.

At the January meeting, McDaniel said, "We heard you, grassroots. We know ... [W]ith us united and all of us joining together, the Democrats are going to hear us in 2024."

Oh, I see -- just not in 2023?

And as for "hearing the grassroots," on April 15, Scott Presler -- who has become the Johnny Appleseed of Republican voter registration in state after state -- asked McDaniel the following on X (formerly Twitter):

"I know that President Biden has an 'army of influencers' dedicated to reaching the youth. Is there any plan to have an alternative team for the GOP? I'd also like to humbly suggest you do a Twitter space. Thank you for listening."

Every day since (207 days in a row at this writing), Presler has politely reposted his request for a response.

Crickets.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/laurahollis/2023/11/09/this-isnt-rocket-science-gop-figure-it-out-n2630991
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: This Isn't Rocket Science, GOP -- Figure It Out Laura Hollis
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 03:24:33 pm »
The Republican National Committee re-elected Ronna McDaniel.

The Republican National Comnittee is content for the GOP to be the Trump Party and contnue its losing ways at the ballot box.

Luckily for the GOP, Biden's wrong immigration and inflationary energy policies have provided the hapless GOP opportunities to reduce their losses.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.