Exclusive Content > Research

Just how safe is "The Briefing Room" and a comparison (quick research)

(1/2) > >>

Sighlass:
I found a neat little web site (pagexray.fouanalytics.com). The little site allows one to test just how your information is being handled if you visit... (well how they "try" to use it, your browser and adblock programs alter how successful the site is with other factors like VPN and firewalls)...

I first tested our little nitch of politics (TBR).... but needed to compare it with other sites... so I thought I would test one of the sites often linked here a few times a week by one of our members.

The Website (defiantamerica.com) was interesting to digest what all it connected (sold) your viewership to... (last used in one of the second amendment articles)

DefiantAmerica tree below

Defiant America info below

Adserver Requests: 376
Tracking Requests: 277
Other Requests: 95

Now lets compare the above to GopBriefingRoom (TBR) below...

Adserver Requests: 0
Tracking Requests: 0

Yep... Myst's website tree is a stump... it starts and ends with TBR and sticks with it...

I give it a A+++++++++ and 10/10 star rating on the privacy scale...

Gefn:
This is wonderful!

mystery-ak:
Very interesting....can you try TOS?

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on November 08, 2023, 09:39:24 pm ---Very interesting....can you try TOS?

--- End quote ---

Give me a minute... I will try to post the results... I imagine it would be fairly good, since they also own their servers, but let me check.

EDIT...

TOS is just like TBR... Zero trackers...

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on November 08, 2023, 09:40:49 pm ---Give me a minute... I will try to post the results... I imagine it would be fairly good, since they also own their servers, but let me check.

EDIT...

TOS is just like TBR... Zero trackers...

--- End quote ---

Good to know..thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version