Author Topic: CBS, ABC and NBC give Trump 93% negative coverage from August to October: report  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Nov 7, 2023
CBS, ABC and NBC give Trump 93% negative coverage from August to October: report
320 minutes, or 84 percent of all coverage during these months surrounded Trump's legal cases.

Darian Douraghy
Nov 7, 2023

Mainstream media networks CBS, ABC and NBC have largely forgone coverage of Donald Trump and his competition for the 2024 presidential nomination in the Republican Party, instead electing to have the vast majority of their reporting on Trump focusing on the inditments against him.

An analysis of coverage of all the GOP presidential candidates by the Media Research Center (MRC) found that the big three outlets talked about Trump for 380 minutes during the three months of August, September and October, marking about 12 times more than the 30 minutes they spent discussing his main rival, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. 93 percent of the coverage of Trump by these outlets was negative, per the analysis.

74 percent of all airtime on the big three dedicated to GOP candidate coverage from January to July, was dedicated to Trump, and that amount increased to 87 percent during August, September and October.

https://thepostmillennial.com/cbs-abc-and-nbc-give-trump-93-negative-coverage-from-august-to-october-report
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This seems pretty clear-cut election interference to me, but I'm not a lawyer, especially a liberal one.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson