Author Topic: US plans to send Israel SPICE precision bombs  (Read 250 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US plans to send Israel SPICE precision bombs
« on: November 08, 2023, 02:57:55 pm »
US plans to send Israel SPICE precision bombs
NEWSAVIATION
By
Emily Ryan Miller
Nov 7, 2023
Modified date: 10 hours ago

Photo courtesy of RAFAEL
According to The Wall Street Journal, the administration of U.S. President Joe Biden plans to provide Israel with precision bombs totaling $320 million.

On October 31, the administration formally communicated its plans to Congress leaders regarding the proposed transfer of SPICE gliding bombs, a category of high-precision munitions designed to be launched from military aircraft. This information was obtained from correspondence reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

SPICE bombs are known for their precision and are used to deliver pinpoint strikes from military aircraft, a capability that holds the potential to minimize civilian casualties during conflicts. These precision-guided munitions represent a significant advancement in modern warfare technology.

https://defence-blog.com/us-israel-high-precision-bombs/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:59:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US plans to send Israel SPICE precision bombs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 03:02:20 pm »
a category of high-precision munitions designed to be launched from military aircraft. This information was obtained from correspondence reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

Not if military targets are shielded by hospitals, schools, and apartments. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson