Author Topic: Biden Admin-Released Migrant Charged with Human Smuggling near Canada-Vermont Border  (Read 279 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin-Released Migrant Charged with Human Smuggling near Canada-Vermont Border

BOB PRICE7 Nov 202336

Swanton Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a Colombian migrant in Vermont for allegedly smuggling a group of Mexican migrants across the Canadian border. The Colombian migrant illegally entered the U.S. in Texas just over a year ago and was released by the Biden administration on immigration parole.

“What’s happening along our southern border affects our northern border as well,” Swanton Sector Chief Patrol Agent Robert Garcia said in a post on X. “Border security is national security.”

A Beecher Falls Border Patrol Station agent patrolling the Canadian border in Vermont observed a Honda Accord driving suspiciously in an area known for human smuggling activity, according to a court document obtained by Breitbart Texas. The agent broadcast a vehicle description on his radio, and another agent observed the same vehicle about 11 miles away.

The agent stated the driver attempted to conceal his face as he drove by. The agent also observed three additional passengers in the back seat and no one in the front passenger seat. The agent conducted a vehicle stop to conduct an immigration interview.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/11/07/biden-admin-released-migrant-charged-with-human-smuggling-near-canada-vermont-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson