Author Topic: Leo Hohmann: Islam is Getting Restless at Home and Abroad, and the U.S. Government Loves It  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Leo Hohmann: Islam is Getting Restless at Home and Abroad, and the U.S. Government Loves It
By Guest Contributor Nov. 7, 2023 12:00 pm433 Comments

This article originally appeared on Leo Hohmann’s Substack and was republished with permission.

Guest post by Leo Hohmann

Attacks on U.S. assets domestically and overseas are all part of a broader plan to destabilize, divide, demoralize and deconstruct the waning American empire

In case you haven’t noticed — and I’ll forgive you if you’ve checked out in need of a respite from the continuous barrage of insane “news” recently — the barbarians are inside the gates and they’re getting restless.

On Saturday night in D.C., tens of thousands of useful idiots stormed the White House gates, spread feces and fake blood all over, defaced statues, and generally were out of control in showing their support for the Hamas butchers. I doubt many of them realize exactly who or what they are supporting but it must have felt good so they did it. People, especially young people, are angry. And angry people are easily manipulated through their emotions.

On Monday morning, more than 75 activists locked arms to block the entrances of a Boeing plant in St. Charles, Missouri. They say the aircraft company manufactures bombs being used by Israel in the Israel-Hamas war.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/leo-hohmann-islam-is-getting-restless-home-abroad/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson