Author Topic: Florida Poll: Trump at 60 Percent, Leads DeSantis by Nearly 40 Points in Sunshine State  (Read 887 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Florida Poll: Trump at 60 Percent, Leads DeSantis by Nearly 40 Points in Sunshine State
Breitbart, Nov 7, 2023

Former President Donald Trump has opened up a commanding primary lead over Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2024 GOP presidential primary in the Sunshine State, a poll released Tuesday shows.
Trump, now at 60 percent support, enjoys clear majority backing in the state that just a year ago reelected DeSantis in a landslide win. DeSantis, down at just 21 percent, trails the former president by 39 points. Every other candidate is in single digits, with former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley at six percent, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie at two percent, and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy at one percent.

InteractivePolls
@IAPolls2022l

📊 2024 Florida Republican Primary

• Trump — 60% (+39)
• DeSantis — 21%
• Haley — 6%
• Christie — 2%
• Ramaswamy — 1%
~~

6:07 AM · Nov 7, 2023

Florida is host to the third GOP presidential primary debate on Wednesday evening in Miami—where DeSantis, Haley, Christie, Ramaswamy, and Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) will face off on stage.

Trump, who also skipped the first two debates given his gargantuan polling lead, will instead again counter-program the debate with a rally of his own in nearby Hialeah where Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders will formally endorse him

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/07/florida-poll-trump-at-60-percent-leads-desantis-by-nearly-40-points-in-sunshine-state/

Online corbe

AMERICA needs a Real CHANGE, not this BS Populist Movement from the same ol Miami/Dade Republicans that voted for McCain, Romney, McCarthy, McConnell.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

AMERICA needs a Real CHANGE, not this BS Populist Movement from the same ol Miami/Dade Republicans that voted for McCain, Romney, McCarthy, McConnell.

Real change will come one day

Just not in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Trump is the Democrat Party's only chance of winning in 2024.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

And to think without Trump and Shiny Squirrells The People would be winding down with the Cruz Presidency w/o disappearing EO's.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

You got that right.  If Cruz had gotten the nomination, he would still be President today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

The way that Miami-Dade voters pulled together and voted for DeSantis, I'm finding this a bit difficult to believe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

You got that right.  If Cruz had gotten the nomination, he would still be President today.

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

And Republicans probably would have both houses of Congress
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

President Cruz would have took a MORE Constitutionalist approach to Covid and not sold US down the river of Faucci BS, even awarding him a Medal, eliminating the need to monitor our Election System more closely.

Offline Hoodat

The way that Miami-Dade voters pulled together and voted for DeSantis, I'm finding this a bit difficult to believe.

Trump has never won Dade County.  DeSantis has.

Offline Hoodat

President Cruz would have took a MORE Constitutionalist approach to Covid and not sold US down the river of Faucci BS, even awarding him a Medal, eliminating the need to monitor our Election System more closely.

Cruz also wouldn't have handed his Chief-of-Staff position over to the Swamp.

Offline LMAO

That was the general election. That poll  just refers to Miami Dade Republicans. Trump did do better in Miami Dade in the 2020 election that he did in 2016

If I recall, wasn’t the Miami Dade area the place of the infamous hanging chads in 2000
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:43:59 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

Trump got 47% and Rubio 28%, Cruz 17% in 16 but Trump took all the marbles home (99) in Miami/Dade County '16.

Online corbe

Had the 'Little Marco' and 'Lying Ted' got that $hit together a bit earlier they would have been a formidable force in Florida, on the magnitude of reminding him of his Taj Mahal investment, even.

Allow me to remind folks that this thread is about the sitting governor of Florida losing his own state in the primaries.   

Please start a separate thread to discuss how Ted Cruz still haunts so many dreams.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Allow me to remind folks that this thread is about the sitting governor of Florida losing his own state in the primaries.   

Please start a separate thread to discuss how Ted Cruz still haunts so many dreams.

Rather read about Cruz than your Tumpy Spam.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

And allow me to remind folks that this little lecture is coming from somebody who polluted a thread about DeSantis  not settling Gaza refugees in this country with post after posts about a Trump travel ban being his original idea(which was proven false)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 01:40:54 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

Which hasn't happened.  But you knew that already.